43 : Suspicious Feeling

Yoongi actually not planning to confess to her that night. No, of course not.

Not in front of a freakin apartment.

If you asked, of course he could've confess to her anytime by now. As after their dinner and so-called-date, they began to grow much closer. They would chat everyday, call each other once in awhile, spending their time at Genius Lab and also went on a cafe date. All of the BTS member and Big Hit staff noticed their closeness as they began to wondering.

Isn't they're pretty much a couple now?

Well, no.

Yoongi hasn't put a lable to it.

Why?

Confessing is an easy task but it's different with asking her to be his girlfriend. He thinks that she would have to know him better to then decided to become his or not.

Yoongi doesn't want to rush thing. He really wanted this to be worked out. He didn't want to lose her. And from his past experience in relationship, he think that he's too fast in making a decision so this time, he wanted to take things more slowly.

And one thing that Yoongi know for sure. He won't let the boys know his schedule from now on. He never thought that the boys would know about him taking Y/N to a beach. Yoongi remembered that Jimin asked him that day where he is going and Yoongi just unconciously answered him. He thought that what could go wrong with that. But he never thought that Jimin would tell the rest of the boys about it.

It tooks days for Jimin to get Yoongi talked to him. He is furious but Jimin also blurted out it by mistake. So the older just forgive him.

Yoongi was not a romantic person, he know that. He's not good at expressing emotion with his words.

Yoongi wanted to confess in a special way.

Y/N is way too special for a normal confession.

What could he do?

+++

These past week been a roller coaster ride for Y/N. Especially for her heart.

She's been spending a lot of time together with Yoongi, even to the point of calling each other when they're too busy to meet. All the people around her say that they're pretty much dating. But Y/N just shook her head to them. Of course they're not dating. Yoongi never mention a single thing about it. He never even talk about their kiss.

Her mind and thoughts pretty much go up and down all the time. She would be really happy with him but then she would wonder what exactly are they? Is he really saw her as a woman now?

But after awhile Y/N didn't really think about that anymore. Whatever they are, she enjoy his company and he seems to be so too. It's enough for her.

Just last week she got another offer for a photoshoot. It requires her to travel abroad and spend her time there for 2 weeks. After that she would attend some fashion week. Making in total she would have to spend almost 4 weeks abroad.

She never really went away for that long but she is excited as she would meet new people. She went there with her manager and stylist. They grew closer from the trip. Because of the time different, she rarely chat with Yoongi but Yoongi always make sure to call her once in awhile. Y/N heart flutter at this. Her manager and stylist would tease her all the time.