15 : A Little Break and A Little Surprise

As now BTS are in Korea, Seokjin thought that he would get some time to visit his family even if it's just for a second. But he was wrong.

Korea media are going crazy now at the news of them winning the Billboard. They kept invited them to their show and interview, making their schedule packed. Seokjin doesn't even get enough time to sleep, moreover visiting his family.

Usually Seokjin will use his break time to call his mom or sister, but now he use that time to sleep. His body really need a rest. He can see how his member is also exhausted but they decided that since spotlight doesn't last forever, they have to make each time count.

Even though he doesn't contact his mom or sister as often, he always receieve text message from them, which consist of them encouraging him and give him the strength he needed. They even took some video and sent it to him, which makes his day more happier.

After a long month, they finally can catch their breath as they decided to refuse some of the call for interview as they are now preparing for their comeback. Even though technically they are still busy with album preparing, at least they got enough sleep and their body can heal from the hectic schedule before.

Seokjin is now catching his breath as the BTS member are finish in his dance practice. They are now talking while some catching their breath.

"I can't believe we're making our comeback again" the leader, Namjoon broke the silence.

"I know, it's feels like just yesterday we perform our first Blood, Sweat, and Tears stage"

"It feels like we just debuted yesterday"

"Uuh.. I think not to that point, Taehyung"

"Hey, Seon saem said that there'll be no practice this weekend" Hoseok said, earning a surprise look from the boys.

"Really hyung?"

"Yeah he said that he will give us vacation for two days"

"WOW! FINALLY!" The maknae line : Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin start to scream happily as they dance around the room.

"Well what are you planning to do?" Hoseok asked the guys.

"I guess I'll visit home since it is two days break" Namjoon answered.

"Same here" Seokjin said while raising his hand.

"I think I'll just invited my family to come to Seoul. Since Eunjin is preparing for her college" Taehyung answered.

"College?" Seokjin turned his attention to the boy.

"Ah right, she is going to college right?"

"Yup, she's going to college in Seoul" Taehyung said while nodding his head.

"What about Geongmin, Y/N, and Jihyun?" Hoseok asked the boys.

"Jihyun went to college in Busan"

"Geongmin also going to Seoul"

"What about Y/N hyung?" Hoseok asked the older boy.

"Hyung?" Hoseok asked the older guy again while waving his hand in front of the older boy eyes, making Seokjin startled.

"I.. Is it already the announcement of suneung?" Seokjin asked.

"Yes, I recall that it's been almost 2 weeks since the announcement" Namjoon answered the older boy.

"What's wrong hyung?" he continued as he glance at Seokjin worryingly

Seokjin furrowed his brows.

"Well, it's just that.. Y/N never told me anything" Seokjin tilt his head.