50 : The Late Night Date (2)

Yoongi took her into the convenience store. He gave her his hoodie as  the weather getting cold. They are now picking some warm drinks along  the way. Yoongi is wearing a long hoodie and a bucket hat. They are now  queing in the cashier as Y/N stand in front of Yoongi.

As they waited for the queue, a couple of man are standing behind Yoongi. He become aware as the  men eyed Y/N from head to toe. He heard them whispering about her body.  Yoongi scoff as he began to put his hand on her waist. He then turn slightly to glare at the men. They notice him as they began to turned their  attention away.

Y/N startled at his action, but she just freeze as she wait for the line.

They buy a couple of drinks and a ramen as they proceed to sit in the bench outside.

"Oh! I forgot the egg!" Y/N let out a small gasp.

"I'll buy it quickly!" Y/N said as she began to stand up. Yoongi just nodded at the girl.

Yoongi start to open the ramen wrap as he eyed Y/N. He furrowed his  brows as he saw a man approach her. He saw how she bring her hand in  front of her as she shook it. She then bow at the man and proceed to buy  the things. She then exit the store as she went to their bench.

She start to sit in front of Yoongi as she gave him a smile.

"Here it is oppa"

Yoongi just hummed in response. Y/N tilt her head at the sudden  silence. They then start to make the ramen in the corner. As the ramen  finished, they went back to the bench. As they took a seat, Yoongi heard  some whispers from behind. Y/N too busy with her food to heard it.

"Hey isn't that girl really cute?"

"Agree. She's a bagel right?"

"Bagel?"

"Baby face, glamorous body"

"Well I couldn't agree more"

"Is it her boyfriend? Ah it's a shame"

"So what if it's her boyfriend? It's not like we can't get her"

Yoongi slamed the table, making the boys and Y/N flinch at his action. He then start to stood up and taking all the food.

"We're eating in the car"

Yoongi then start to walk away without waiting for Y/N. Y/N blinked as she hurriedly followed the boy behind with her food.

What's wrong with Yoongi?

They are now sitting on Yoongi's car as they began to eat their ramen. It is kinda hard to eat it in the car. Y/N can't help but to glance at the boy repeatedly. What's wrong with him? Why he suddenly become silent and.. cold?

Not to mention he suddenly wanted to eat in the car? She thought that he wanted to have an outdoor date? Y/N just sighed as she saw Yoongi just sitting in silence after he finished his meal. Soon after Y/N finish her meal. Yoongi keep his hand rest on the window as he opened them. He just stare at outside.

Y/N pouted. She doesn't understand the man. One time he could be so sweet and the next thing he becomes cold? What's wrong with him?

"Oppa"

Yoongi hummed in response, not giving her a look.

Y/N pouted even more.

"D-Did I do something wrong?" Y/N bit her lips nervously.

"No" Yoongi answered coldly.

"You should've told me what's wrong so that I would know. I didn't know what makes you suddenly grumpy like this" Y/N sighed as she start to lean back at her chair.