22 : The Jeans Advertisement

*imagine the picture is Y/N lol*

A ray of light go through the window as it hit Seokjin eyes, making the boy slowly open his eyes. He toss around the blanket nearby before he rose from his sleep, lifting up both of his arms. He smile at the sunny weather as he rose out of bed and head towards the kitchen.

It was a peaceful day in BTS Dorm.

No schedule.

No dance practice.

It was like heaven.

Surprisingly, all of the member also have woken up. Namjoon is sitting on the sofa, sipping his morning coffee while reading the newspaper. Jimin eating his special toast that Hoseok made for him. Taehyung and Jungkook eating their cereal across them and Yoongi flipping the pancake that he made.

Seokjin start to make a cup of coffee and head towards the sofa. The smell of the coffee calm him down. He was about to sip his coffee before a sudden outburst came from the leader, making him spitting out his coffee.

And his peaceful day just ruined.

"Holy shit" Namjoon yelled as he rose from the sofa with a phone in his hand. Seokjin doesn't realized how the newspaper on his hand before is being replaced by his phone.

"Namjoon, what the hell? You startled me!" Seokjin scolded him as he start to look for a tissue to clean up the coffee he spilled.

The scene caught the rest of the boys as some of them start to head towards the living room. Except for Yoongi who's focusing on his pancake, it's not like Namjoon never made a scene in the morning.

"What's the matter hyung?" Jimin asked the leader with furrowed brows.

"Oh I don't know but the fact that Namjoon made me spit out my coffee" Seokjin glare at his leader.

"Sorry hyung. It's just that- HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR LITTLE SISTER JEANS ADVERTISMENT?" Namjoon jaw drop as he turned his head to the older boy. Seokjin furrowed his brows at the younger boy behaviour.

Yoongi who's focusing on his pancake turned his head at the mention of someone as he began to grow interest of what's happening.

Seokjin began to head towards Namjoon as he took his phone and start to look at the image that's showing on the younger boy phone.

Seokjin widen his eyes as he yelled.

"YA! KIM Y/N!!!!"

+++

It is a peaceful day indeed. Y/N toss around her blanket as she realized she have no schedule for the day, meaning that she could sleep all day long. She smiled as she realized she could cuddle all day long with her bed, making her snuggle into her blanket. The cold air from the outside make her doesn't want to leave her bed anytime soon. All of it seems peaceful and calm.