27 : The Year End Awards After Party

Y/N could just smile at the group of boys surrounding her. She could see that Jimin gave her an apologetic look as if it was his fault that she get so much attention. But she gave him a reasurring smile that it's not his fault.

Soon enough a lot of guys start to make their way to her, trying to make a conversation with her. She didn't like the attention but she tried to be professional. Jimin lever left her as she got a sense of relief.

Y/N know that her advertisement is booming in Korea. Making a lot of people curious about her. But since she didn't accept anymore interview, just photoshoot, people are seeing her as a mysterious woman. They can't help to be curious about the girl. That maybe the case why a lot of people start to gave her the attention.

Taemin as a sunbae in the industry notice that the girl start to get uncomfortable as he began to send away the group of boys that tried to talk to her. Y/N startled at his action as he just gave him a smile.

"I saw how uncomfortable you are. Might just well give you a space. I think we will leave you with Jimin" Taemin said.

Y/N smile at his action and words as she gave him a gratitude smile and thank him. Taemin, Kai, and Sungwoon left the two as Y/N began to let out a loud sigh.

"Sorry about that Y/N"

"What would you be sorry about?"

"It's because of me. I try to accompany you but then people start to-"

"It's not your fault oppa. I'm thankful that you approach me" Y/N smile at the boy, giving him a reasuring smile.

"Well I guess I'll have to treat Taemin hyung for shooing those boys away"

"Agree. Make sure you treat him a beef oppa!" Y/N said, making the boy laugh while nodding his head.

Taehyung and Jungkook start to head towards the two.

"Kim Y/N, what an effect you have on boys right there" Jungkook said with a teasing tone.

"Shut up Jungkook. You're basicly the same" Y/N said, making Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"Seriously? You didn't see how girls are practically drolling at your appereance?" she continued.

Jungkook face changed to a shade of red right now. He clear his throat as he stutter "Ehem, well... I-"

"What the hell man, this is not what an international playboy should act like!" Taehyung smack Jungkook shoulders as Jungkook just stand in silence, still looking pretty red.

"What international playboy? He freeze everytime he saw girls in radious of 2 meters" Jimin said.

"Hyung..." Jungkook pouted, making the older guy laugh.

"Aigo Jungkookie is our forever maknae!" Taehyung pinch his cheeks.

"Hyung! You can't pinch my cheeks! People are looking! I have to act mature!" Jungkook said with a low voice as he glance around the room, not wanting people to hear.

Y/N just laugh at them as she began to hang her head down. Jimin who noticed her start to whisper to her.

"Is something wrong?"

"Oppa, I think... I think I did something wrong that makes Yoongi oppa hates me" Y/N sighed as she answer the boy, making sure that Taehyung and Jungkook doesn't hear her even though they are busy bickering with each other.

"Why would you think like that?" Jimin furrowed his brows.

"He always ignore me these days and he always leave everytime I came. He didn't allow me to visit his studio, he always give me reason but I saw Jungkook always go there. He even act cold to me. Did I do something wrong?" Y/N buit her lips as she keep her gaze on the floor.