40 : Moving

After their so 'called' date, it's been a busy week for both Y/N and Yoongi. Y/N are busy exercising for her upcoming photoshoot and so was Yoongi and the rest of BTS member as they are nearing their comeback date.

Their busy schedule resulting them not to meet with each other, even when Y/N still living in the dorm. The boys would go home late when Y/N already asleep and she would go exercise at dawn before the boys awake. It's been like that for the past week. They sometime passed by at the company but it's a rare occasion.

Today was weekend and finally they get to have a dinner together at the dorm. Both BTS member and Y/N are restricting their eating as they nearing their project, so they just chilling out in the sofa together and watch a movie.

"I can't believe it's 2 weeks until our comeback again" Seokjin broke the silence.

"I know right, it feels like just yesterday we're planning on the album and yet here we are again" Namjoon added Seokjin remarks.

"Will the fans like it?" Hoseok wondered.

"Are you kidding me oppa? They'll love it!" Y/N said as she look at Hoseok with excited eyes.

"Thank you so much Y/N. That means a lot to us" Hoseok replied with a warm smile.

"Can't you just stay here please?" Taehyung said while looking at Y/N with pleading eyes.

Namjoon sighed at the boy "I thought we already have this discussion Taehyung"

Y/N just let out a small smile "I would love too oppa, but..."

"Yeah yeah I know I know" Taehyung pouted, making Y/N laugh.

"Have you found a new apartment?" Jimin asked, making Y/N startled.

She bit her lips at his questions. To be honest, Y/N been so busy that she doesn't remember to found a new apartment. The last time Bang PD nim asked her and recommended her some apartment, but she refused. Apartment with higher security does pricier than normal one and Y/N doesn't want it. She feels like she's okay with her current apartment even though it doesn't have a good security. I mean, what would happen to her anyway?

"She'll be staying at Trimage Apartment" Seokjin said, which make the girl shoot him a confused look.

"Trimage? Really?" Hoseok said excitedly.

"Yeah, I already bought it for her"

Y/N furrowed her brows as she shoot a look at his brother, but her brother kept his gaze on the TV screen.

"Wow! We three are gonna be neighbor then!" Hoseok said as he hug Jungkook and Y/N altogether.

"Wah I can go to your apartment for some food then" Jungkook said cheekly.

Meanwhile Y/N just keep silence as she tried to progress her thoughts. Is she hearing correctly?

"Wha-I-" Y/N stutter to find her words.

"Bang PD nim told me that you don't want to move out from your apartment and refuse Big Hit recommendation for a much more higher security. So I thought that I would just buy you one" Seokjin lift his shoulders.

"Why? You didn't told me anything. You didn't even asked for my opinion" Y/N burst out as she began to stan up from the couch and facing her brother.

Seokjin sighed as he look at his sister.

"If I ask you of course you would have refused"

"Of course. You know me so well so why did you do that?" the girl began to raise her tone.