51 : The Sickness

"39°C"

"I don't think you should go anywhere Y/N"

The figure put down the thermometer at the table next to the girl. Y/N slowly open her eyes as she began to get up slowly.

"No. I have to go" Y/N tried her best to stand up but soon she failed. Luckily, Soohyung caught her arms before she can hit the ground.

"Y/N. Look at your condition. You're in no good condition to even stand up and you're telling me you're going to attend a party?" Soohyung put her arms around her waist.

"I'm fine eonni. You know it's not just a party"

"Yeah yeah. It's BTS Congratulary Party, so what?"

"I-I have to be there"

"No. You're sick. I'm gonna call your brother" Soohyung about call him before Y/N took her phone away.

"N-No! Please eonni? I swear I'll wear warm clothes and I'll only spend an hour there and headed straight home"

Soohyung furrowed her brow.

"I promise" Y/N give her a stern answer.

Soohyung sighed.

"Okay. But just an hour and that's it, or I'll tell your oppa about it"

+++

The hall packed with a lot of people. They're all Big Hit staff. They are here to celebrate BTS Billboard and AMAs achievement. Yes, BTS just performed at AMAs a month ago and they decided to throw a party for the staff. All of the party was planned by BTS member themself, they wanted to appreaciate all of the staff hard work.

All though it's not a formal party, it is still a party so the boys still wear semi-formal clothes. Seokjin of course go extra as he wear a suit, the rest of the boys just wear some coat and shirt. They are now standing in the centre of the hall as they talk. A glass of wine on their hand.

"Where is Y/N? Shouldn't she be here anytime soon?" Jimin asked while glancing around the surrounding.

"She said she's gonna be late because of the trafic" Yoongi answered as he sip his drink.

"Oohh, so now Yoongi hyung know her schedule better huh?" Jungkook tease the older guy.

"Ya! I also know her schedule! She told me everyday!" Seokjin exclaimed.

"Well she also told me so it's not that special hyung" Jimin stick out his tongue.

"Why would she told you?" Yoongi furrowed his brows.

"Aww, is Yoongi hyung jealous?" Jimin start to tease the older.

"Fuck off. I'm not jealous" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You still not honest with your own feelings hyung" Jimin laughed.

"He's only honest to Y/N of course" Taehyung added.

"Why why? What's wrong?"

The boys startled at the girl voice as they all turned their head towards it. There standing Y/N with a pink dress. Her hair has grew long now as she let it down and she added a flower accesories. The dress go to her mid knee. It has a small strap, exposing her shoulders. She know how Soohyung told her to wear warm clothes but.. it's a party after all. Plus, she already planned and buy this dress from a long time. She wanted to wear it at a special occasion.

It's been more than 3 months since Y/N and Yoongi been together. Yet Yoongi can't seems to get used to her beauty. She always amazed him everyday.