55 : Anniversary Plan

"I am eating right now"

"Are you eating the food that I sent?"

"Oppa, you know I'm on a diet right now. I cannot eat sweet stuff" the girl said with a pout.

"Wah I can't believe it Kim Y/N. I literally gave you my time and money and you waste it like that?" the boy let out a scoff.

"I-I'll eat it!! Just not now"

"I'm dissapointed in you"

"Oppa"

Yoongi laughed.

"I'm kidding. I sent it on purpose of course. I just want to test you on your diet, giving you some challenges"

"You're such a meanie" Y/N said with a pout.

"You still love me"

"Don't be too confident about that"

"Why wouldn't I be? You literally have a crush on me since we met, I shouldn't be worried about anything" the boy let out a smirk.

"S-stop bringing that up! I have to hang up now, Hojun oppa is calling me. I'll call you later oppa"

"Alright. Make sure you burn those camera lenses"

"Aye aye sir!"

Yoongi laughed as he ended the call. It's exactly a month before their first anniversary and he's excited. He look at the calendar as he smile. He decided to threw an event for the girl.

He know that he's not romantic at all and he doesn't know what makes a girl happy. So he began surf the web as he read all of it carefully.

A dinner in a restaurant?

Sounds too simple but maybe it could be romantic.

Yoongi began to search for a romantic place to have dinner which he can booked. Yes, he wanted to have his privacy.

A lot of you might have wonder, why they never get caught? Well simply because their date always around the company, her apartment, and BTS dorm (in which he really hate because the boy never left them alone). And sometimes he bring her to his close friend cafe or restaurant. It is safe and no one will know.

Even if the papparazi found out, he have his ways. Yes. He have spies working there so he doesn't have to worried about it.

But still, Min Yoongi would like to have a private time with his girlfriend outside. He know sometimes Y/N wanted to go outside to have a date with him.

A restaurant with a beautiful view will definetly make her happy.

+++

"Do you know that new place?"

"Oh I know. I went there with my friends"

"The new arcade? Ah I've been there with Sandeul before"

"Is it good hyung?"

"It's good as there's not a lot of people but the game's variation is kinda boring"

"Really? I'm gonna skip that place then"

BTS are now eating their dinner in their dorm as they exchange conversation here and there. Taehyung told the guys about the new arcade that just opened last month and apparently Seokjin's been there with his friend and he didn't really recomended it.

"Yoongi, there's a package for you" Sejin said, making the boy who's busy with his phone glance up as he began to stand up to approach him, leaving his phone on the table.