14 : The Make Up

All of the BTS member couldn't believe their eyes.

It all feels like a dream, too good to be true.

When their names are being called as the winner of Top Social Artist Award at Billboard.

They caught all attention from all over the world.

Since they win the Billboard Music Awards, their call line are hectic. People wanted to invited them to their show, they wanted to held interview with them, and collaborate with them.

It's been quite overwhelming for the boys, they're not used to this kind of attention-especially from all over the world. But they're happy that they can meet ARMYs all over the world. They gain a new strength from meeting them, making them wanted to continue working hard for their fans.

After it seems like a long month, they finally went back to Korea. They're now on their plane to Korea. The boys are sitting in pair, Namjoon and Seokjin; Taehyung and Jungkook; Hoseok and Sejin, their manager; and Jimin and Yoongi.

The boy pair Jimin and Yoongi on purpose. They know that they haven't really talk after the heated argument in the dining room, and they know they wanted to apologize to each other but doesn't find the good time to do it.

Jimin always adore the older boy. Yoongi is a charismatic man who works really hard. Jimin always amazed by that side of him. He is one of Jimin motivation to work hard.

When Yoongi date Suran, Jimin start to dislike the boy. No, not because Y/N is having a crush on Yoongi. But Jimin is dissapointed in Yoongi. Why Yoongi would let himself in a toxic relationship like that? Jimin wouldn't want to judge him for it, but still Yoongi's change of attitude iritates Jimin. He used to be the person who takes care of BTS member the most, and now where is he?

It kills Jimin to not having conversation with Yoongi for almost a month. He is like his mentor, they share each other problems and Yoongi always there to calm his mind. Jimin wanted to apologize as soon as possible with the older boy-as he can't stand the awkwardness between the two. But everytime he decided to, there's always something that annoyed Jimin, making his anger take control.

It is now 2 am and Jimin couldn't sleep. A lot of things are in his mind right now. He decided to look outside the plane window- as he is sitting next to it. But then he start to glance at the boy who's sitting next to him. He expected the older boy to be sleeping but he widen his eyes as he saw it's the opposite. Jimin know Yoongi would most likely be sleeping in the plane, he always use the spare time to rest.

Jimin decided that it is the time to apologize. He cannot stand it any longer. As he began to open his mouth, the older boy beat him into it.

"Sorry"

Jimin widen his eyes at the older boy words. Yoongi kept his gaze forward before he continued

"Sorry for.. that night"

Jimin blinked his eyes as he start to rub his eyes. Is he daydreaming? Min Yoongi is apologizing to him? It's not that he never apologize, it's just that Jimin never really have a fight with Yoongi, this is the first fight they ever have. So it is a shock to him that the older boy reaching out to him first. But then he realized that it is Min Yoongi we're talking about. The man who care about BTS member the most.

"I..I'm sorry too hyung. My words are too harsh. It's just that..  I think my emotion take control of me that night. I'm sorry that I intervine in your personal problems. I should've not done that"

Yoongi shook his head.

"No Jimin, you're right. We are a team, and we should share all of our problems, whether it's personal or not. Because it will affect the team. So don't be sorry"

Jimin just stare at the older boy as the older boy start to take a deep breath and let it out before he continued

"I.. I decided to end my relationship with Suran"

Before Jimin could open his mouth to replied, Yoongi beat him "You're right Jimin. I think I am blindly in love. I didn't told anyone about it but.. in the process of making my mixtape. I decided I want to collaborate with a girl. I think that it's suitable for the song. When I heard Suran voice, I fell into it. I'm drawn to it. I immediately contact her to collaborate, which she agreed"

"When she visit my studio, it's not awkward at all. We have the same opinion and taste in music, which interest me. Soon I'm feeling myself drawn to her. She looks really attractive to me, with all of her knowledge and opinion in music. Which you know I really wanted to have a partner who have the same interest in me"

"So I decided to give it a go. I cannot contain my feelings to her anymore and I confessed. Which she accept. I feel so happy I even make a lot of song. I thought that she would make me feel alive, but I'm wrong. Not even a week after we dating, she become so clingy. She will always mad if I'm not contact her or text her immediately. She always wanted my attention, which I couldn't give her all the time, because I am busy but she doesn't care. She only do skinship in front of a lot of people to show that I'm hers"

"And that's when I realized that she actually just play around with me. She took advantage of me, of my popularity" Yoongi smile sadly.

Jimin stare at the older boy in shock. He never really knew the story behind his relationship, but he's more in shock that Yoongi trust him enough to tell him about his story. Yoongi wasn't really the type who talks about his problems, especially to the younger member. He usually just share it with Seokjin and Namjoon. So Jimin is shocked but mostly happy that Yoongi start to opened up for him .

"Hyung.." Jimin start to touch Yoongi's shoulder as Yoongi keeps his attention on his lap.

Yoongi gulps before he start to turned his head to the younger boy "So I decided to ended it. So.. thank you Jimin to wake me up from my blindliness"

"I..I'm sorry hyung. I don't know that.. you.." Jimin stutter to find the right words.

Yoongi cut him "Stop it Park Jimin. You're not in the wrong here so why the hell would you apologize?"

"I-I'm.. Okay" Jimin said before he continued "Just know that we always there for you hyung. If you need someone to talk to, someone to share your problems with, someone who can give you comfort, just remember that we're here for you. We'll always there for you"

"Thanks Jimin. Now I know what Namjoon said about you're being the mature one" Yoongi laugh.

"Where have you been hyung?" Jimin laughed along with him.

Yoongi and Jimin spend the rest of the flight talking to each other, making up the month they didn't talk.

Should I turn this into a Yoonmin fanfic? lol
THANK YOU FOR 1000 READS!!
Double update because I'm happy and still waiting for Yoongi to come back from his live 😢