Chapter 2: A Big Bully

WHAM!

Ka-Chan slammed me against the back wall, causing pain to shudder through my body. "Fucking Deku!" He screamed. Why does he hate me so much? There were a few people around, who just snickered when they saw what's going on. I don't think people like me...

I didn't have much time to recover as Ka-Chan punched my gut causing my knees to buckle and I fell to the ground. I clutched my stomach in the fetal position, which left me open to a number of attacks. A whole group of people approached and kicked me from every possible angle. They backed away leaving me breathless and coughing up blood.

When I finally looked around, I realized they didn't stop because they felt it was enough, they stepped back because something fell out of my bag. I could only imagine the ridicule and punches heading my way because of what Katsuki picked up.

     Ka-Chan slowly came up to me with a notebook. He was dangling it in front of my face so I could clearly see it was one of my most prized possessions. "Seriously Deku? 'Hero Analysis for the Future.' You still think you can be a hero? Just give up." 

"Why?" I questioned. "Why should I give up?"

"Why?!" He screamed. "Why? Because you're a  fucking useless bastard who doesn't have a quirk."

     For the first time, I wanted to hurl him against a wall. I have the ability to fight back, but I  fucking sit back and quietly take this shit. I wonder how surprised he would be if I unleashed my quirk, right here, right now. The amount of self-control I used in that moment should have set a new record. However I did make a mistake and chuckled a little, this little action sent Ka-Chan on a tangent.

"Did you just laugh?"

I quickly shook my head but another chuckle escaped my mouth.

"That's it you fucking bastard!"

He grabbed both my wrists and pinned them against the wall. I swear there was a vain popping out of his forehead and steam coming out of his ears. I hate to admit it but, Ka-Chan was an attractive guy. His features fit perfectly with his personality, his spiky platinum blonde hair, the redness on cheeks forever present because of anger, a "I'm gonna fucking kill you" vibe, and an almost pleading look in his eyes. To me, his look screamed, "I'm so lonely, this is the only way I fit in, so please forgive me." At the moment, he looked incredibly... sexy? I don't know, he just looked hot, ok? Wait... did I just think Ka-Chan is hot? I mean, anybody would say he looks really gorgeous, sooooooo whatever.

     He slowly brought his mouth closer to my ear and whispered, "Wanna do that again Deku?" I could feel the hot breath swirling in my mouth, my quirk was really threatening to come out, so I did what any logical person would do. I dropped my head and brought my lips closer to an exposed part of Ka-Chan's neck. I made a small circle with my lips and pretended to kiss his neck, but instead I unleashed my quirk. I mean, barely, but enough to burn him. I let the tiniest bit of fire escape and touch his skin. He quickly jumped back and his cheeks where an even brighter red then before.

"Y-you f-fucking homo, you just burned me."

I wiped my mouth and chuckled, "I did no such thing, I'm quirk-less, remember? You probably just got excited and your skin created a tiny explosion. I'm flattered Ka-Chan, I really am. To think you got excited because of me, but the feelings aren't mutual." Saying that didn't feel quite right. I loved Ka-Chan, maybe even more than a friend should, but he probably hates me.

     For the first time, Ka-Chan and his goons were quiet, utterly speechless. Ka-Chan had his hand on his neck and watched [I accidentally wrote "washed" instead of "watched" the first time and it made me curious, would you guys wanna see a "wash" scene between Deku and Ka-Chan?] me in sheer shock. I picked up my things and walked out, making sure to stop for half a second and put my hand up in the air before completely disappearing.

     Once I was out of their line of view, I took a deep breath. I can't believe I just did that! I finally had the courage to stand up to Ka-Chan and his friends! It feels so good to finally start standing up for myself, I can't believe it! After that I quickly went to class when I realized something. Oh no, I left my notebook over there!

     I didn't have much time to think about it because the next thing I knew, Ka-Chan walked into the classroom with MY notebook in his hands...

    .............
[Katsuki's Perspective]
(We going back to the bullying thing, my dudes)

"Why?!" I screamed. "Why? Because you are a fucking useless bastard that doesn't have a quirk!"

     I looked down at Deku, expecting a tear or two, but all I saw was a poker face. He didn't seem affected at all, in fact I saw a sadistic look in his eyes. It was just for a moment, but I swear I saw it! He then looked up at me and laughed. The bastard laughed!! At this point, I was beyond pissed. He think he can laugh at me? AT ME?!? I don't really know what happened, but one moment he was on the ground and the next, I pinned him against the wall.

     I expected to see fear, anger, or even shock but I didn't see any emotions in those eyes. He looked so hot like this. WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?!? I mean it's ok though, anyone would think he looked hot like this. His hair hung loose and covered a little bit of his eyes, his eyes, usually filled with fear were now blank, and his usual smile was replaced with a tiny smirk. He was getting on my nerves, but I also just wanted to kiss him. At first, I went to nibble his ear, but decided against it. I slowly and seductively whispered, "Wanna do that again Deku?" He paused for a moment and sighed, what is going through his head? I dropped his head and put his lips against my neck. Then I felt...fire? FIRE! I'm sure it was fire. I quickly backed away, in absolute shock.

"Y-you f-fucking homo, you just burned me."

He wiped his mouth and chuckled again, "I did no such thing. I'm quirk-less, remember? You probably got excited and your skin created a tiny explosion. I'm flattered Ka-Chan, I really am. To think you got excited because of me, but the feelings aren't mutual."

     He proceeded to pick up his things and walk away, but just as he disappeared, he put his hand up into a peace sign and walked away. Fucking bastard really knows how to hurt people.

     We were all stunned, we never thought he would fire back like this, we put him through hell and back and he never said anything. What changed? Are we finally getting what we deserved?

     I looked down to see Deku's notebook. A huge smile slowly spread over my face, I gotcha you bastard. I quickly picked up his notebook and we all went to class. When we entered, I saw a frantic Deku looking around, I couldn't help but to laugh. When I laughed, his gaze went over to us. My heart skipped a beat when our eyes met. I SWEAR THIS ISN'T WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE! I'M JUST EXCITED TO UMM...GET HIM BACK! [Don't believe him guys, HE LIES!!!!]

I looked at him for a moment and then I grinned. I waved his notebook in the air and walked over to him. Then I slammed it on his desk. "Watch this." I said while walking to the window. Then I opened the window, lit his notebook on fire and threw it out.

The normal, panicked look returned to his eyes as he quickly stood up, "Ka-Chan! Why would you do that?!?"