Chapter Thirty-Three: Smut

MIDORIYA IZUKU POV
[A/N: This ain't continuing from where the last chapter left off, I decided to write something different, as you can tell by the title. The actual story will be back next update. ALSO WARNING YOU KNOW, THERE IS SEXUAL STUFF HERE!!!!]

"Ka-Chan!" I screamed at the annoying blonde.

"What?" He asked nonchalantly.

"The hell you mean 'what'? You clearly know!" At this point, I knew a vain was popping out of my forehead.

"I fucking don't know, that's why I'm asking!" He yelled back.

"Asshole." I muttered under my breath, but loud enough that he could hear.

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT!"

"THEN FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS!" I said motioning to my limited edition collectible.

"What's wrong with it?" He asked in confusion.

"IT'S FUCKING BROKEN! MY FUCKING ALL MIGHT FIGURE IS BROKEN!"

"So? It's just a doll. And it's not broken, there's a teeny tiny scratch on it."

"Just a doll? Just a doll?!? JUST A DOLL??!!" That bitch done fucked up now.

"Yeah, just a doll. And why you blaming me?"

"Cause you did it." I said trying to contain my anger.

"What the fuck? I don't touch your All Might shit for this very reason, I didn't do it."

"THEN WHY IS IT SCRATCHED?!?" I screeched.

"Boys, whats going on?" My mom suddenly said.

"HE SCRATCHED MY COLLECTABLE!" I yelled pointing to Ka-Chan.

"He is blaming me for shit I didn't do!" Ka-Chan rebutdtaled.

"Oh, I see. Izu, Katsuki didn't do anything, it was me. I was cleaning and accidentally dropped it." She said sheepishly.

"You did what?!!" I screamed.

"Sorry." She shrugged. "Also, I'm gonna be out for a while. See ya!" She then proceeded to walk out of the house.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU!" Ka-Chan yelled.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions." I said, I felt like shit. I shouldn't have gotten so mad.

"Whatever." He said and walked away. I heard footsteps on the stairs and the loud slam of our bedroom door. I sighed quite loudly, I need to make it up to him.

     A devilish grin spread across my face as a certain idea popped into my head. I don't know if it'll work, but it's worth a shot. Maybe, he isn't mad enough to resist my beautiful charms.

     I tiptoed up the stairs into the bathroom and quietly locked the door behind me. I turned on the faucet and dipped my hands under the water, I lifted my hands and ruffled them through my hair. I tried to make my hair a little wet but still keep it the same wild curly mess. Once I was happy with the look, I practiced a series of seductive faces, trying to figure out which one would drive Katsuki wild. That's right, I just called him Katsuki. I settled on a simple lip bite while making puppy eyes. He's sooooooooo dead. I unlocked the bathroom door and marched into our room. I didn't bother looking at Ka-Chan, even though I knew I knew exactly what he was doing, I didn't look. I walked up to the dresser, his dresser robe exact and stole one of his shirts. My back was turned to him and I started to change into his shirt.

Can You Save Me? [Complete]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara