Chapter Eight: Entrance Exam

I stared at the bubbly girl's head for a moment, before heading in. The first part of the exam was a written and the next was a physical. I'm pretty smart when it comes to books, but my physical abilities aren't exactly up there. Hopefully, everything ends up being okay.

I walked into a huge auditorium where the written part was to take place. There were a lot of people in there, more than I had expected. The written took about two hours to complete and about half the people were eliminated. Luckily, I was still there and so was Ka-Chan.

Then a pro-hero, I forgot his name, came and explained the rules for the physical. We were supposed to kill monsters for points. The people with the most points will be able to get into U.A. I can only imagine what's gonna happen now...I've never fought before.

A few minutes later we were equipped with uniforms and sent to an arena. The arena looked like downtown. We were also told to cause minimal damage to the "city" and we had a time limit. I looked around at all the people that were ready to fight, ready to get into U.A., ready to be heroes, then there's me. I mean I was all those things too, but I'm weak. I may have trained, but still. Speaking of training, what quirk do I use? Should I just stick to my own? I can't tell if I can use All Might's quirk yet, I mean it's mine now. But if I use my quirk, I won't be able to use All Might's before coming clean. No one knows my quirk, so I should use All Might's. But that means I can't us-

"OK KIDS, READY!"

"SET"

"GO!!!"

I had been lost in my thoughts for so long that I didn't comprehend what had just happened, all I saw were people running around and using their quirks. These people are amazing, one kid was shooting lasers through his stomach, another was using ice, I could hear Ka-Chan's explosions in the distance. It has officially begun, I need to go and kill some monsters.

It had been a while since we had started and I still hadn't killed a monster, I'm still at zero points. At this point, most of the monsters had been killed, by Ka-Chan... That's not even a joke, he crAzY. What am I gonna do? In my panic I wandered over to the bubbly girl from before. But the horrifying part, the monstrous giant worth zero points was right behind her! (The monster's worth is the same as mine. I so funny.) I was in full blown panic mode, what do I do now? And one thing crossed my mind, I have to save her.

"Watch out!" I screamed.

After I turned my full attention to the giant, I started thinking. I don't think my fire quirk will help, I should try to use One For All. But the question was how? I only attained this quirk three hours ago, what the hell do I do? Maybe I should just copy All Might. Yeah, that's a solid plan, I should just copy him since he has the same quirk. Gah, enough thinking! I just need to save her.

By this time, the people noticed the giant monster and started running in the opposite direction, but since I'm such a heathen I ran to it. I ran and somewhere through my sprint I activated the quirk! I used the velocity created by the quirk-induced sprint to jump up really high, up to the giant's face. When I was through the air, I pulled my arm back and somehow infusing it with my chakra [Any Naruto fans?] aka my quirk and punched the living daylights out of the monster. My moment of glory was short lived as I was still hurling through the air. I could now feel the damage I had done to my body. My legs were broken, along with my arm, basically every body part that I infused with One For All. Since I was so badly injured, there was no way I could save myself from hitting the ground, and maybe dying..? I don't wanna die! I'm too young to die, I have so much life to live! I have to tell everyone the truth, I have to repair my relationship with Ka-Chan, I have to become a hero! As you can see, I have to much to do, I obviously can't die now. Oh who am I kidding! This is the end! Nooooooooooooo....huh? I still haven't hit the ground? I had clasped my eyes shut somewhere throughout my breakdown, I slowly opened my eyes and I was hanging in midair..AGAIN!!!

The bubbly girl looked over to me and said, "I returned the favor."

"Huh?"

"You saved me, I saved you."

"Thank you."

I didn't totally understand what was going on, it happened so quickly. As soon as she let me down, I fainted.