Chapter Thirty-One: Three Way

BAKUGO KATSUKI POV
[A/N: Oh look, someone updated on time, can you guess who? ITS ME!! Also, LOVE YOU 😘]

The last thing I remember is Todoroki, now I'm in front of a portal with an injured Deku lunging towards me.

"Don't come." I managed to whisper.

He didn't listen, he grabbed my foot and got dragged inside the portal with me and Todoroki. I looked down, Todoroki was still clinging onto me and Deku showed no signs of letting my foot go.

"I knew something bad was gonna happen." I muttered.

"Should've done something about it." Half-And-Half mumbled.

"So helpful." I said sarcastically.

"Yes, thank you very much."

"Can you both let me go?" I said uncomfortably.

"I can't, I'm stuck." Deku chimed in.

"Same here." Half-And-Half stated.

"Can I ask a question..?" Deku said nervously.

"You just did." I said mockingly.

"Go for it." Half-And-Half said at the same time.

"This is so embarrassing, buuuuuut, why are you two hugging, I thought you hated each other?"

I looked down at Half-And-Half and he gave me a look that said to tell him. I hate to admit but he's probably right. I sighed "So, this idiot helped me through a panic attack." I said calmly.

"YOU HAD A PANIC ATTACK?!? WHAT?WHERE?!! WHEN?!? HOW?!? WHY?!?! HAS IT HAPPENED BEFORE?!?" He screamed a bunch more questions and I waited for him to finish.

"You done?"

He opened his mouth and closed it, then nodded.

"Okay soooooo, I had a feeling something bad was gonna happen, to you, and I was right." I said looking down at his injuries. "I thought I was gonna lose you so I started going in a panic and Todoroki helped calm me down and we became friends along the way."

"I see. Has this happened before, the panic attack?"

I was quiet for a while before responding, "Yeah."

"And you didn't think to tell me?" He said sternly.

I stammered, but couldn't think of a decent response, so I just shut up.

"I'm waiting." He said after a while.

"I'm sorry." I finally choked out. "They stopped after moving in with you..."

"So you thought that you could keep it from me?"

"I just didn't think-"

"You're right, you didn't think."

"I'm sorry."

He sighed "Listen Ka-Chan, you're my boyfriend, I want nothing but the best for you and if you're hurting, I wanna know. I wanna know so I can help you."