Chapter Thirty: Kidnapping

BAKUGO KATSUKI POV
[A/N: Just so you know, we are done with the messing around, shit's about to get serious. Also I made a decision to try and make longer chapters and update once a week, I'll try. Starting next week. Sowwy.]

"HELL NO!" I screamed.

"What do you mean?" Aizawa-Sensei groaned.

"I ain't gonna go ANYWHERE with that thing!"

"I'm not a 'thing', I have a name." Half-and-Half retorted.

"So? I ain't partnering up with you."

"Ka-Chan, stop bothering Todoroki-Kun." Deku suddenly said.

"What? Hoe, how am I annoying?"

"Asshole." He muttered. "I'll partner up with you." He said looking at that thing.

"Nope! I'll fucking keep him." I said with a hint of jealousy.

"..." Deku starred at me with a blank expression, "What the hell is the matter with you?"

"You must be rubbing off on me." I said sarcastically and stuck out my tongue.

He rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to a little kid, who was currently running away. "Aw shit! I'll be back guys, Koda keeps running off." He waved and ran after the kid, well jogged, he didn't really seem to be in a hurry.

"Bakugo, can I get back to explaining..?" Aizawa-Sensei said sarcastically.

"Ain't no one stopping you."

He sighed and continued to spout words, that meant nothing to me, I drowned him out and focused on the disgusting feeling in my gut. Something bad is gonna happen, something real bad and soon, I just know it...

We were waiting for our turn and I just looked around for anything out of the ordinary, something just wasn't right and then things started to get suspicious...

"Bakugo, you good?"

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and narrowed my eyes at a specific person, I thought it was Shitty Hair but apparently not, "What do you want Half-And-Half?"

"You spaced out..."

"Okay, listen. Something is going on." I deadpanned.

"What?"

"Can't you feel it? Something's off..."

He smirked, "Are you sure you're not feeling empty without your boyfriend."

I grabbed his collar, "No, just something is off."

"Okay, let me go."

I shoved him back and let go, "There, you happy?"

He gave me a thumbs up and walked away.

"Weird ass." I mumbled under my breath.

A few moments later Caterpillar-Sensei screamed some more nonsense, "Bakugo and Todoroki, your turn!"

I stuffed my hands in my pockets and shuffled forward to the edge, I was soon joined by Half-And-Half and we walked in. We were walking through the forest where Class 1-B had rigged with traps to scare us, after all of us went through, it would be our turn to scare them, sadly we never got to that.