Chapter Ninteen: Sports Festival

[K, I was really unsure if I wanted to write about the festival or go straight to the camp, buuuuuuuuut I decided to dedicate a few chapters to it. It'll mostly be progression of friendships rather than focus on KatsuDeku.] (Ignore the not focusing on KatsuDeku crap, you'll see some) 😏

Also, ahem, YOU GUYS ARE THE FREAKING BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 💜💜💜

"Alright children, listen up! I have an announcement to make."

"What is it Sensei?" Kaminari-Kun asked.

"The U.A. Sports Festival is soon."

"What?" Mineta-Kun said.

"Sigh..., the U.A. Sports Festival is soon."

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, the villains literally attacked two weeks ago." Jirou-San voiced.

"That's exactly why. We have to show everyone that U.A. is quickly moving forward." Aizawa-Sensei retorted.

      The class rose into nervous murmurs, unsure if they wanted to participate.

"Enough! We are having the festival and the entire school is participating!" Sensei stated.
"Now go outside. Class 1-B is waiting."

"Huh?" Aayoma-Kun said.

"What? Class 1-B is waiting outside. Damn kids don't listen to a word I say." He said rubbing his temples.

The class got out of their seats and went outside, we were greeted by not only 1-B, but the rest of the freshmen classes as well.

"Holy sh-" Someone started.

"Did I just hear profanity?!" Iida-Kun shouted.

     I rolled my eyes and focused my attention back to the huge crowd of people.

"So this is the strongest class." A purple-haired guy says. "Honestly, they don't seem that powerful."

"Get out of my way, extras." Ka-Chan deadpanned.

Iida flailed his arms and said, "You can't call someone an 'extra' just because you don't know them."

"Shut up, extra."

"What did I do to deserve this treatment?"

"Awww, Iida-Kun! It's okay, Bakugo-Kun is just being Bakugo-Kun." Ururaka-San added.

"Move out of my way." Ka-Chan said blankly.

"Aren't you the rude motherfucker?" The same purple-haired guy said.

"The fuck is that suppose to mean?" Ka-Chan fires back.

"Nothing, nothing. But for all that talk, do you have enough skill to back it up?"

"I have enough skill to be number one."

"We'll see about that."

"Tch." He made a final noise and pushed through the crowd, down to the locker room.