Chapter Thirteen: Disaster Upon Disaster

[And we are back to scheduled programming!]

     And just like that, summer was over! So sad, so heartbreaking, bleh. But, I guess it's not too bad, I'm starting my dream school with my best friend, who isn't actively trying to kill me! My, how he's changed, gotta love that fellow, I know I do. Anyway, today is the first day of school at U.A.! I don't know weather to be excited or nervous, or maybe both. Ugh, and so far the day has been an absolute disaster. I've been arguing with my ma, with Bakugo, losing everything, putting my uniform on wrong, washing my teeth, and brushing my face. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Oi, shitty nerd, hurry the fuck up!" Ah, the endless nicknames that Ka-Chan has for me, cease to end.

"I can't, I'm busy!" 

"Owwww, What was that for?" An annoyed Ka-Chan asked.

I heard a sigh and ma say, "Katsuki and Izuku, isn't it a little early to fight?"

"Sorry." Ka-Chan said, "But he won't leave the fucking bathroom! It's been an hour!"

I heard another sigh and light knocking on the door, "Izuku, let Katsuki use the bathroom."

Yo, these people are ganging up on me, "Yeah, just a second."

     I opened the door quite slowly to show EXACTLY why I was taking so long. I could feel their hitched breaths as they were trying not to laugh, thaaaaaaaaaat didn't last too long.

"Oh my, Izuku what happened?"

"...nothing..."

"Hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!" Ka-Chan was laughing like a maniac!

"I don't know how to fix this." My mom finally stated.

"Hahahaha! I...can..take...care.of....this!"
Ka-Chan said in between his laughter. Ma gave him a thumbs up and walked away.

     I sheepishly looked up at him and get this, this guy was licking his lips! Like what the hell is wrong with him? I LITERALLY cannot, like I can't. [As a Valley girl, I'm proud to write this sentence.]

"How did you manage to do that?" He asked, clearly amused.

"Well, I tried blow drying my hair, which made it really poofy soooooo I tried gelling it, to get it to calm down, but I ended up with this."

"That's priceless! Have you ever fucking used a hair dryer before? You look like pre-pubescent Justin Bieber with devil horns!"

"I beg to differ! They look more like stalagmites."

"Whatever, it doesn't fucking matter. You gotta fix that hair. Although, I would suggest you leave it like that."

"Shut up." I said while giving him the death stare.

"Oh, you're so scary! I just peed my pants."

"Haha." I said dryly.

"I'm sooooo fucking funny!"

I was getting really annoyed now, "How the hell do I fix this!?"

"You gotta wash your head dude."

"K, thanks!"

"But get the hell out, I have to get ready too."

"Then how do I wash my head?"

"I don't care!"

"Ka-Chan, we can share..." I said.

After a while he mumbled, "Whatever."

He went over to the sink and started brushing his teeth, while I took of my shirt and put my head in the shower. I ain't gonna get in fully, I already did it once plus Ka-Chan is in here... I don't know why, but all of a sudden I got soooo nervous, more than any school day could ever make me. I felt heat rising up to my cheeks and ears, great, I'm blushing. After a while, I got out and my head was DRIPPING, but I stopped blushing!