Chapter Six: All Might

I can't believe I just did that! I literally just assaulted my...I don't even know what to call him. Is he my friend, my lover..? Gah, I don't even know anymore! But this cannot CANNOT happen again. We would just be distractions for each other, and neither of us needs that right now. We have to focus on getting into U.A. and then becoming top heroes. If he talks to me I ignore, I avoid, and I run. Truth be told, I did love him, maybe more than I should have, but it wasn't supposed to turn out like this...

                                    ...........

     I had jogged all the way from the woods to the beach, mind you it was 5 miles! I'm not that fit so this is big deal! By the time I got to the beach, the sun had already set, obviously since it was like 8:57. The stars shined brightly against the dark sky. The moon was only a crescent, so it was super thin, and a warm yellow color. There were two starts close to the moon, and they created a smiley face. Two bright, flashy eyes and the warmest smile, reminded me of Ka-Chan. I DIDN'T MEAN THAT! Trying to get him out of my head was gonna be harder than I thought.

     Wait... Ka-Chan isn't warm and fuzzy. He's bright and flashy. He's also got extreme anger issues and doesn't really care about what others feel. He's mean to everyone and everything and yeah. I mean there's nothing great about him... So what do I like about him?

     I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice anything, which meant baaaaaad things. I started fumbling while walking across the sand. I had reached the water, still clueless and walked in... I only noticed when the water was up to my waist. I looked around, completely stunned and to top it all off a huge wave was heading straight towards me! [And guys, this is how Deku died. I kid, I kid, if I kill Deku IF, then it will be in a hero-like manner.] I ran to the shore, but the wave still ended up knocking me down and soaking me.

"Ahh!" I screamed in frustration. Everything is ruined!

"Daijobu. Watashi go kita." I heard an all too familiar voice say. The catch ringed in my ears, I heard it multiple times before but this is the first time I've heard it in real life, while I was still in my senses.

     I looked up to see exactly who I expected to see: All Might. He was a huge man, and when I say huge, I mean HUGE! He had to be at least seven feet, he was super muscly, and kinda scary. But he made me feel so secure, like nothing is gonna hurt me anymore.

     My eyes started to fill up with tears and I ran to the guy, and latched onto his leg. "All Might!!!!" I screamed through my tears. He laughed and said that he is here, again. At this point, I started bawling my eyes out.

"I-I can't believe you are here! I totally thought you were lying!" I said stunned.

"I would never lie to such a dedicated fan!"

"..."

"Anyway, I have some things to tell you."

"What?" I asked cautiously.

"But first, can you get off of me?"

"Oh sorry!" I quickly jumped off and wiped my tears.

     In the next moment, a plume of smoke appeared and All Might disappeared? He was replaced with a short, skinny dude with really pointed features.

"Ok first of all, this is my real form."

"What?"

"The All Might you see on TV and the one saving people is the one in hero form, when I am not on the job, this is my form."

"Soooo, this is the real you?"

"Pretty much."

"Woah! If you can do that, what's your quirk?"

"Hah, we'll get to that soon young man. By they way, what's your name?

"Oh, me? My name is Midoriya Izuku."

"Okay, young Midoriya, I'm gonna train you from now on."

"Whaaaaaa?"

"You heard right."

"Wait, why?"

"Your question the other day struck me in the heart... I really wanna help you."

"O-oh."

     A pang of guilt emulated throughout my body,  I was lying to him. I actually had a quirk, my dad's quirk, and it was pretty powerful. He is helping me because he thinks I'm quirk-less. I should tell him the truth, but what's the harm in lying a little longer. I'll tell him later....

     .................

     The next couple of weeks went by pretty quickly, we were getting ready for finals, U.A. entrance exams, and I was trained with All Might. I still haven't told him about my dad's quirk, I will eventually.

Ka-Chan and I haven't talked since we did the "stuff", he ignored me and I ignore him, I was so glad! I can't deal with that right now, I have enough on my plate.

I was gonna go meet All Might before the entrance exam, he wanted to get in one last training session. When I went to the beach, he was already there looking out at the ocean, I came and stood next to him. He was silent for a few moments, and finally said, "Let's see if your training paid off. I want you to clean up the landfill beach over there." He pointed to something on the right and then he continued, "If you can manage that, I'm gonna give you something." Then he walked off.

Knowing All Might, he probably trashed a beach just so I can clean it, great. Let's go check this out.

I walked for what seemed like forever, to a horrifying sight. I have to clean all this, in a night!

 I have to clean all this, in a night!

Well, let me get started.

————————————————————————
A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry for the shorter and suckier chapter. I didn't have time to write today. Bare with! 🙃