Chapter Twelwe:

[Back to Deku's POV]

I stared at this blonde boy with sadness in his heart and regret on his face. I'm gonna change that. I'll change him. I'll make him happy. I won't change him, I'll just make him happy. He may not know it but he deserves more than he gives himself credit for.

I couldn't resist him anymore, so I didn't. I leaned in and gave him a lingering kiss before pulling away. He looked sufficiently surprised.

"Oi, fucking nerd, what did you do that for?"

"Cause, I like you." I stated.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know!"

"Okay, me neither. I don't know why I'm about to do this."

"Huh?"

Ka-Chan was moving closer to me and pulled me into his lap. He slowly and carefully brought his lips right above mine but didn't kiss me.

"Stop teasing me."

Then I grabbed Ka-Chan's shirt and pulled him down to my lips. I felt him smirk against my lips, I rolled my eyes at his amusement. I gasped as he put his hands under my shirt, which also allowed him to put his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance but Ka-Chan quickly won. I whined quite loudly, and Ka-Chan pulled away.

"What, are you a dog?" He said.

I stared at him and pouted. He motioned me to take off my shirt while he took off his. I obediently followed his instructions. A shirtless Ka-Chan was right in front of me and HOT DAMN!

"Stop drooling, nerd. And when did you get abs?"

I looked down and realized all the training actually paid off!

"Training." I replied.

"Well, with those results. Keep up the good work."

     I instantly turned fifty shades redder. I was gonna get him back for his little remark. He started leaning again, but I knocked him over and landed on top of him. I put my lips to his neck, collarbone, going lower and lower. I kissed down his stomach and listened to him moan in pleasure. I smiled against his skin and kept kissing down. I reached the top of his waistband and lingered there for a moment. I went back up and started sucking his neck.

"Mmm, now who's teasing?"

     I didn't respond, I just gave him as many hickeys that I possibly could. I felt Ka-Chan shift a little, so I pulled away. Big mistake, this gave Ka-Chan an opportunity to be on top. I sighed, he's gonna go at it.

"What's your problem?" He asked.

"I was just preparing myself." I mumbled.

     He smiled and kissed my lips. Surprisingly, he was being really gentle. He left a trail of soft kisses from my lips to my neck. Then he bit down.

"Ahhh! Ka-Chan!"

"What?"

     I felt some warm liquid ooze out of the bite, and Ka-Chan's heated tongue lick the newly formed bite.