Chapter Thirty-Two: Punishment

BAKUGO KATSUKI POV

In a matter of seconds, Half-And-Half and I were gagged and forced to watch what he was about to do to Deku. He slowly came up to him, with a needle, and injected it into his neck. Deku tried to fight back, but went limp in a matter of seconds.

I tried to scream, shout, kick, fight, but nothing was working. I looked over at Todoroki, who looked like someone just killed his puppy in front of him. Crap! Shit! Fuck! We are so doomed. I watched as he untied Deku and dragged him to the middle of the room. He whistled and about six more people came into the room.

"We starting with this one?" One of them asked.

The original guy nodded.

He yanked something from the ceiling, a rope tumbled down. What the hell is he about to do?

THIRD PERSON POV

Tears started to fall down Bakugo's face as he watched in horror as they stripped his boyfriend bare. Todoroki was in the same state, fear and anxiety bubbled up inside as he too was forced to watch the grotesque scene in front of him. The ringleader of the villains lifted up Midoriya's flaccid body and tied the rope to his wrists. Now, the young hero was stranded in midair as the snickering villains planned their torture. Midoriya's eyes said everything that his mouth couldn't. He was scared, hurt, terrified, yet he was a little relieved. Relieved that his friends weren't in the same situation, that he was able to save them, even if it was for a few moments. Bakugo tried to say something, but the gag muffled everything.

"Boss, let's remove the gag, I wanna hear what they have to say." One of them said.

"Go for it." The same guy sighed.

     Immediately the gags disappeared. A strangled sob escaped Todoroki's lips and a string of insults from Bakugo's mouth.

"Was this what you wanted?" The boss said.

"Just wait."

     One of the villains secured Midoriya in his place and they all got ready to do something to him.

"Boss, can we do anything to him?"

"Me first." The boss suddenly says.

"Please don't hurt him." Bakugo suddenly says. His voice is drenched in pain as he makes another attempt to appease his kidnappers. "Please, don't hurt him."

"Bakugo, stop begging them." Todoroki's harsh voice cuts in. "They won't listen."

"Then what do we do?" Bakugo was desperate by this point.

"We fight." Todoroki said in all honesty.

"How do we manage that?" Bakugo croaked.

Todoroki gave Bakugo a smile that the devil himself planted. "You'll see."

"I'll see? What do you mean?"

"Count down from 10, if nothing happens, I'll personally kill these idiots."

"What the fuck has gotten in to you?"