The Star Nebula

Hey, hey, hey! So this one is a bit different in the fact that I came up with the prompt myself, and I debated actually writing it here or somehow tying it in to my other story, but I decided, what the hell, I'll write it here. Please enjoy! I'll write what the prompt at the end of the story because I do not want to ruin it for everyone.

        Clara came out of the TARDIS, the Doctor directly behind her. He had taken her to the middle of a star Nebula.

        "Doctor...this place...it's absolutely beautiful," Clara whispered. She was leaning against the Doctor who had his arm around her waist.

        "I thought you might like it. We only have about," the Doctor said, checking his watch, "about five minutes until the Nebula collapses. But this is when it's at it's prettiest. The colors are from the gases and particles floating around, waiting to smash into each other and disappear."

        "That's amazing. Oh my stars I could just live here forever. But then I suppose it would never look as wonderful as it does now," Clara said, still whispering. The Doctor pulled her closer. He really didn't want to leave. He wanted this moment to last forever just like she did. He checked his watch. 3 minutes left.

        "I suppose. But, I've been here before, and it's always beautiful. Just a different kind of beauty. Just because it changes doesn't mean it isn't still wonderful," the Doctor said. His voice seemed to be booming compared to Clara's. He looked down at her, she was crying silently beside him. He pulled her into both of his arms, hugging her like his life depended on it. He checked his watch. One minute left.

        "Clara we have a minute left. I love you so much," the Doctor said. He was beggining to cry now too.

        "I love too, Chin-Boy. So much. This was amazing, the time we've had together," Clara said. She was sobbing now. So was he.

        "I'll never forget it for the world," the Doctor whispered.

        "Happy fiftieth anniversary, Doctor," Clara said.

        "Happy anniversary, Clara."

        The Doctor helped Clara back into her wheelchair, and wheeled her into the TARDIS. They took off as the Nebula exploded. That was the last day Clara ever travelled. Funny thing, time travel. Clara always loved it, and never got used to it, but it was what had killed her in the end. As for the Doctor, who was so used to it, it was what kept him alive. And now he wasn't even sure of that anymore.

So...I hoped you liked it. Prompt: The Doctor takes Clara somewhere that he knows she'll love for their last anniversary. (If you didn't catch it, she's dying.) Please, as always, vote, comment, and review! Please send in some more prompts, I love reading them and then writing them. Sorry it's so short!