Chapter Six

It's been a day since the incident at the carnival, and I still haven't forgotten the feeling that I got when Felix... you know..

    I've packed all my stuff and I'm all set to move. I'm trying my best to forget about everything and enjoy moving into a new house in the land that I love.

    "Ready to go?" Lio walked into my room with my luggage. I nodded and got off the bed. He grinned at me and pecked me on the lips.

    "Well then let's head out." He opened the door for me, grabbed my other suitcase and then carried everything to the car. He's been really nice to me since the incident, romantic, sweet... more like his old self before the finals.

   We got into the car, and drove away to the airport. Everybody else was leaving later, since they were all flying back to Argentina, while we were going to Germany.

    Good-bye Brazil.

***

    "Wake up Lena!" a voice I recognized as Lio's woke me up. My eyes fluttered open and the first thing I saw were his eyes gazing into mine. I smiled at him, realizing how cute this moment was.

    "Your breath smells."

    I frowned as Lio grinned and sat back into his chair. Way to ruin the moment. I looked out the airplane's window. I could see land below us, streching out for miles and miles.

    "Where are we?" I asked.

   "In an airplane." Lio replied matter of factly. I rolled my eyes.

    "You know what I mean."

   "We're about seven minutes away from the Munich airport. Then a limo will pick us up and take us to the house." I shuddered. Images of Felix flashed through my mind as I remembered our limo ride. I snapped out of it and looked at Lio,

   "Are you okay..? Wait- oh my god Lena, I'm so sorry I forgot.." he apologized as realization hit him. "I'm such an idiot."

   I shook my head. "No you're not."

    "Yes I am."

    "Fine, then you're my idiot." I teased, kissing him on the cheek. Lio's cheeks grew red at my comment.

    "Stop it, you're making me blush!" he complained. I stuck my tongue out at him.

    "Oh, you shouldn't have done that!" he cried and began tickling me. I burst into a fit of laughter as I yelled for him to stop.

    "Stup it! It hurtsss!" I cried between laughs. Lio stopped and wiggled his eye brows.

   "That's what she said."

    I realized what he meant and playfully punched him. "You naughty, naughty boy!" I laughed teasing him. The intercom then interrupted our conversation. 

    "Attention passengers. We will be landing shortly. Please fasten your seat belts, and Lionel and Lena- get a room. I can hear you from here." 

    We laughed at Sergio Gonzales, Lio's private plane pilot . 

    "SORRY SERG!" We cried in unision, still laughing. What a flight.

  ***

    "Are we there yet?" I asked for the hundreth time. Lionel rolled his eyes and continued driving. He'd insisted on buying a brand new car, just for Germany. That way, we could avoid public transportation. It was the Audi A4, and it was a pretty sweet ride.

    "Would you shut up?" he asked jokingly. I grinned.

   "Nope." Lio again rolled his eyes. "Thank god we're here."

    I practically jumped out of the seat. "OH MY GOD WE'RE HEAR PRAISE THE LORD!" I began dancing while Lio clicked a button on his car key, and the gate to our new home opened before us. He parked in the garage, and I immediately hopped out, taking in my surroudings.

   The house was five stories high, with a fountain in the front. The neighbor's houses were pretty close, but to make up for that I noticed the yard, which was the size of a football field.  

    "You like it?" Lio walked besides me. I nodded, not being able to find words.

    "There's a large kitchen, a dining room, an indoor pool, a game room, a movie room, two offices, a master bedroom, five guest bedrooms, three living rooms, four bathrooms, a laundry room, a trophy room, a charging room (has various kinds of chargers for various electrical devives) and more." I looked at my wonderful boyfriend, pulling him in for a long, passionate kiss.

    "Does it have a bar?" I asked afterwards.

    "What kind of a boyfriend would I be to not get a bar? Stocked with your favorite German beers." I lunged at Lio kissing him again. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

    It's kind of lame how excited I am over a bar, but I've always wanted my own bar, like Marshall and Ted in How I Met Your Mother.

    I took me a minute to realize I was crying, and Lio apparently realized it too.

    "Don't cry! WHat's wrong, don't you like it?" He asked with clear concern.

   "I'm just so happy to be home... I love it Lio." I whispered, burying my face in his shoulder. We stayed like that for a minute, and I could've stayed there forever. But something about it just didn't feel right.

    "We should start unpacking..." Lio whispered as he played with my hair. I nodded and wiped away my tears.

   I turned around to get a suit case when I heard a yell.

    "HOME, SWEET, HOME!" I turned around, but couldn't find a face.

    "What was that?" I asked Lio. He looked at me.

    "Didn't I tell you? This is called Fussball Strasse (football street). A lot of professional footballers live here." I looked at Lio stunned.

    "What?"      Lio just nodded. "Yeah, and that was our new neighbor-" before he finished the sentence a voice interrupted.

    "Lena! Welcome to the neighborhood!" I turned around stunned.

    How can I forget about that night, when a reminder is living right next to me?

Give it up for Mario Goetze.

Drama in the next chapter... whenever that'll be... I'm leaving today but I'll try to update ASAP. I love you all :-) Sorry it's kind of short...