Introduction

I do not own The Harry Potter series, or The Percy Jackson series. They belong to Ms. J.K. Rowling, and Mr. Rick Riordan, respectively

Hello all my lovely readers. Thank you for deciding to read "The Demigod Invasion". I hope you enjoy my crossover, and continue reading until the very end for a couple shocking twists.

Before you start reading, there are a few things you should know.

1. The book is set a month after "The Last Olympian" for the Demigods, and following "The Goblet of Fire" for the Wizards. I chose this based on the plot line I had in my mind. So, naturally Jason, Leo, Piper, Frank, and Hazel will not be in this book.

2. I have already written the entire book, and it is finished and edited. This means I will try to stay on a regular schedule for posting. So, there will be no long breaks.

3. I love reading your comments, and getting constructive criticism. Please feel free to comment advice, or your feelings, or when a charater shocks you. I love reading it.

4. This is my first finished fanfiction, and I truly hope you stay courteous if I make a mistake. I tried to stay as accurate to the actual plot, and how i felt the characters would respond. But, I did have to change a few things.

So without further ado, please enjoy "The Demigod Invasion".