2

Mya's POV

The principal looked at me in shook but Sean had a smirk on his face."Sit down Mya and stop with that language!"the principal shouted loudly.

"Sorry am just not use to being in trouble that's all"I said on the verge of crying.I never been in trouble when it come to school or any activities.

She sighed and shook her head

"I'm gonna get my some coffee from the teacher lounge stay here and don't move"she said staring us down.The principal got up and continued to eye us on her way out.

Silence fell in the room till Sean shuffled in his chair making me jump a little.I glanced at him and his beautiful features for a little while.I know this may sound weird but I Kinda have feeling for Sean.It's super weird since Sean's my bully.But I've known him since I was little.

Which is even more confusing as to why he acts this way towards me.He locked his phone and looked at me with an annoyed face expression.

I never understood why he hated me so much I did nothing to him.I started to play with my hands as I looked down in my lap."Sorry for hitting you"I say to Sean in a gentle,sky tone. "Yeah whatever you fucking say shawty"he said as he give me the death stare.I felt as he didn't believe me so I place my hand on he's in a way to show I was really sorry.

It wasn't long till he pull back and looked at me like I was crazy.

"Don't fucking touch my hand shawty have you lose you god damn mind"Sean say getting up out his chair. "I was just trying to-"I tried to say but Sean cut me off. "Nah you wasn't trying shit with me,why do you always do that touchy shit when you sorry and shit.if I said don't touch me don't touch me god damn"Sean said getting in my face and hit the desk with his fist.

My heart skip a beat

He was way too close

"S-S-Sean can you please back up please"I say softly. "Nah you always have gotten yo way and shit with your innocent ass"Sean says looking me up and down biting his lips.What the hell was he even talking about?

If I got my way I wouldn't be anywhere near this situation

We stayed there looking into each other eyes for a good minute.We were so close that I could feel him breathing on me.It send chills and tingling feeling down my back."I need to use the bathroom"I said nervously pushing Sean back who had a smirk on his face.

I rush to the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror for a sec.I washed my face with water then took a paper towel to wash the water off.I quickly ran back to the office then sat down back in my sit.I wouldn't normally run but everybody was in the first period so the hall were clear.

"Look who made it back just in time" Sean said.I just look down to my lap waiting for the principal to come back.

A couple mins later she come in with her coffee. "Damn did you go to China for that damn coffee"Sean said laughing. "Sean watch your language I can't believe kids these day just use these words every second-I hope you kids don't kiss your mom with that mouth"Our principal said.

I felt bad for say what I did in front her now

"Not the only thing it does"Sean mumbled snapping back at the principal.

Did he really have to say that,he could have just left her be.I seen the principal face turning really red but she took a deep breathe and sat down. "What you both did today was unacceptable....am gonna have to Suspended you two from school for a week.

"WHAT"I said loudly. "PLEASE NO I DID NOTHING WRONG"i said try to defend myself."Am sorry Mya I have to that's the rule.....you two should go home now" She said with a straight face.

I frowned and sighed

I got up and look over to Sean who already out the door on his phone.How can he just walk out like everything is perfectly fine.I walk out into the hall to see him and Sasha walk down the hall.They stop and look at me,I look at Sasha face and she was really bad looking.

She had a red eye with a purple ring around it,busted lip and from what it look like a bloody nose that she had try to clean up.Sean stare back at me looking into my soul with his deep brown eyes.

Gosh he's fine....

Sasha tried to kiss Sean but he rejected it and start to head to the exit.Sasha mean mugged me then went to the bathroom but I didn't care because it been a long day to be honest.

Sean's POV

I walk out the office and I felt someone look at me with a death Stare but I know it was Mya little ass.I walk in the hall seeing Sasha at the water fountain.I sighed at the sight of her.I don't have time for her.Next thing I know her ass start to walk with me.

I felt that damn death stare again I turn to see Mya little ass look at me and Sasha with no emotion on her face.

Babygirl really pressed about school

No surprise since she's a good girl

I stare back at her big brown stupid ass eyes.That was in till Sasha tried to kiss me because Mya was right there.

But she had me all types of fucked up so I rejected that bullshit. I'm not trying to kiss her and to be honest I ain't got time for these girls trying to act like I claim them.All of them only want one thing for and Vice versa.

I started to walk to my car went got a text from one of my hoes.

Cali:I saw what happened this morning babe I got pick up because I told my mom that I wasn't feel well and she not here so u trying to come dick me down??

I'm not in the mood to but whatever

yeah I'm about to get some food then come over

Cali:ok baby

I'll blow when I get there
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 7:58Am

ꨄꨄꨄ

I pull up to Cali house and grab my five guys bag that I had eaten in the car.She open the door wearing some lace underwear and grabbed my hand as she bite her lip.I threw away my five guys in the trash can and follow her up to her room.

She push my on her bed with a smirk on her face then pulled out my dick and started going to work.To be honest that's the only reason I fuck with her is she can suck some dick.I groan as she start to deep throat my dick and give me a hand job at the same time.

About 3 minuets later I felt me tingle in her mouth before I came."MYA"I groaned with my eyes closed "Who that fuck is Mya"she said look up at me. "No one"I said quickly grabbing her by her waist and putting her ass up face down then putting my dick by entrance and start to fuck her.

Mya's POV

I went to Walmart and got my mom some stuff just in case she mad I got suspended for school.I walk down the candy aisle to get her favorite chocolate and get some other that's like a mocha coffee,some tea and etc.Just as I go to pay for it when I get a text from Naomi.

Best friend🥰🤍:u good boo?

yeah just at Walmart getting some stuff you in class?you good?

Best friend🥰🤍:nah me and Chris got called down in third period to be told we suspended but I'm good he dropped me off at home and stuff but yeah I'm good tho about to take a shower in a minute lol that bitch blood in my bun🤦🏾‍♀️

okk I see you and okay good that you're good❤️

Best friend🥰🤍:lol I couldn't stand you ttyl I love you boo❤️

I love you too ❤️