37

Mya POV

I washed my hands off in the nail salon sink and dried them off.I grabbed my phone and walked back over to Naomi and Paris who were just finishing up.I looked at their nails then at mine.Even tho they were all different designs and shapes they still looked pretty.

I give the money to the nail tech and sat down next to them and got on my phone.Out of boredom a decided to text Sean to see what he was up to.

Sean

Sean🏀❤️:Yeah what's up?

Nothing just bored just got my nails done wyd

Sean🏀❤️:eating pancakes and egg and let me see

sounds good I ate homemade pancakes this morning

Sean🏀❤️:And you didn't even bring me none?crazy but what you up to

Nothing much just hanging out with the girls getting my nails done with them

Sean🏀❤️:talking about hanging out when you gonna slide through

Don't worry I'll be over there later when I finish with the girls to get my nails done ❤️

Sean🏀❤️:alright see you later❤️

I put my phone down and looked up to see Naomi and Paris gone.

They were no longer in the chairs they were washing there nails off.I walked up to them and leaned over their shoulders.They dried their hands and give the money to the nail tech.We thanked them and grabbed our belongings and left out the nail salon to my car.

ꨄꨄꨄ

We jumped outta the car and headed in the house. "Y'all I'm about to go with Greyson somewhere in a minute he on his way"Paris said.I nodded and ran to my room to put my phone on the charger.Naomi was downstairs doing something in the kitchen.I left my phone on my bed and went downstairs where Naomi was.

"What you doing"

"Eating this banana"

She shove it in my face

"Want a piece"

I moved my face a couple inches back and grabbed the banana from her.

"Sure"I said peeling the peel off the rest of the banana. "You got any plans for today"I asked sitting on the counter.

She shrugged

"I might just go chill with Chris or something"she said grabbing an water bottle.

"Why"

"No reason I'm just going to hang out with Sean since he's out the hospital"

She smiled and spoke

"Awwww look at my baby growing up and stuff"

I laughed and finished up the half eaten banana.Naomi smiled and picked up her phone off the counter.Her eyes widen and she look up at me biting her lip.

"It's my dad"

Naomi haven't talk to her dad in a while every time she goes home he never there. "What'd he say"I said throwing the banana peel away.She bit the inside of her cheek before speaking.