12

Sean POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast coming from down stairs.My mom been gone too long I haven't been able to eat her homemade for in a while.I knew my mom was probably cooking down stairs so I jump up and grabbed Ava and headed down stairs.I still can't believe Mya got my calling this baby Ava like this a real damn baby.She Lucky I lov-am cool with her or else I wouldn't.

I heard the dog barking as I hit the stairs

I let out a sigh hearing the dog bark,who the hell let her up. "Ma you let the dog up stairs"I said walking into the kitchen.I saw Mya and my mom laughing making breakfast.I rubbed my hands looking at food.A nigga haven't had real food since my mom left for her business trip.

"Yeah I let Mina up you had my baby in that damn basement all when I was gonna"my mom said turning to me. "If I knew you guys had a dog down the basement I wouldn't took care of her"Mya nice ass said.I rolled my eyes I tried to grab food but Mya slapped my hand away.

Who the fuck she think she is slapping my hand away?"Mya keep trying me I promise you gonna reg-"my mom cut me off by slapping my damn neck. "Boy hush the food not done so get yo ass out the god damn kitchen and you not gonna do anything to my Mya"my mom said making Mya laugh and hug my mom.

When the hell these two bond grew strong as fuck?over night?

The dog run pass my feet and towards my mom barking I swear if this damn dog don't shut up imma take her back downstairs."I gonna refill her water bowl"Mya said running the dog way.

I watch her ass as she ran out the kitchen.She still had on the outfit I gave her and that shit look great on her her.I love the shorts on her cuz they made some of her ass hang ou-my mom push me out my thoughts.

"Sean don't break or play with that girl heart if you like her then you better treat her right and stop being a hoe,I knew that girl since she was a damn kid and I really wouldn't mind her as my daughter in law"my mom said before going back a pan with pancakes.

Did she just say daughter in law??I know Mya fine and shit but I don't know about marriage.Don't get me wrong Mya definitely could get wife up any day by me,I just never been in a serious relationship.I shock off the thought and walk out the kitchen with Ava and texted grey and Chris about the pool party.

Wtf you'll doing

Greyson:nothing why?

Chris:getting top
Chris:nah I'm jk what's up tho?

y'all still coming to this pool shit

Chris:yeah

Greyson:yup btw Chris you a nasty nigga bruh😂

oh shit Chris I forgot to tell you Naomi coming nigga but Mya said she'd behave this time 🤣

Chris:I still can't believe she beat Monique ass like that and leave the damn store with the baby and how the fuck she even know her?

Grayson:Damn she took the baby too😂Naomi don't play lmao I heard she in the hospital

Chris:yeah she is 😶

damn😂that's tuff

Grayson:fr but me and Paris coming over to the party

alright my nigga what about you chris

Chris:I'm coming too