39

𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟼,𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝟷𝟷:𝟷𝟾𝙰𝙼

Mya POV

"Happy birthday to you" multiple voices sang close to me.I fluttered opened my eyes and rolled over on my back smiling.The sunlights hit me in my eyes which made me close them. "Happy birthday to you"they continued to sing to me.I rolled outta bed seeing my family in the door frame with a strawberry cupcake with sprinkles and a lit candle.

My dad was video recording for some reason and Asia was dancing around in the middle of my parents while my mom held the pancakes.I smiled at them and started to walk towards them.

"Happy birthday dear Mya,happy birthday to you"

I stood there and waited for them to be done singing.

"How old are you"

I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled

"18"

"How old are you"

"18"

"How old are you"

"18"

"Happy birthday to you"they finished off the sing holding off the "you".My dad continued to record me which made me laugh. "May I asked why are you recording me"I asked. "Mya I've missed so many of your birthday because I was away but this time I'm here and refused to miss one little moment"he replied smiling at me. "Now blow out your candle"he added.

I blew out the candle and Asia started to cheer and hugged my legs.I bent down and picked her up placing her on my hip. "Here baby"my mom said handing me my cupcake.I licked the strawberry flavored icing and it melted on my tongue.

Oof bitc-"Mom where you get this cupcake from"I asked letting Asia have some. "A bakery up the street-by the way I already got your cake"She told me.

I yawn and nodded as we walk downstairs to see balloons.I smile at all the decoration put up just from me. "Aww I feel special"I grinned from ear to ear. "It's because you are"my dad said giving me a hug.I give him a hug back and pulled away walking up to the cake.It was top with white creamy frosting Along with toppings and was in shape of a 18.

It looked good

I took a picture and uploaded it to my Instagram.

Xoxo_myaa

Liked by Naomi_harden and 8,072 othersXoxo_mya Happy birthday to me🥳💕

Xoxo_mya Happy birthday to me🥳💕

View all 193 comments

Naomi_harden I'm on my way bestie❣️🤪
Getyofuckingdogbitch I want some🥺🤧
Jamesmable happy birthday🥳
Parisblossom one time for the birthday bish💆🏾‍♀️
Naomi_harden @parisblossom two times for the birthday bitch,three times for the birthday bitch👏🏾❤️
Seanjordan happy birthday my baby🫶🏾big 18 now🔞
Minadailyy Happy birthdayy🤍🧸
Parisblossom @naomi_harden
FUCK IT UP IF ITS YOU BIRTHDAY BITCH🤪🥳
Xoxo_mya @parisblossom @naomi_harden I love y'all so much🤣💕

4 minutes ago

I sat my phone back down and started to laugh at them idiots.I sat Asia down in one of the kitchen island stool.

I needed to get my stuff ready

I wasn't have a big party or anything just close family and friends because I don't really like or talk to people.I run upstairs into my bedroom and threw my outfit on my bed.

Today gonna be fun....