31

2 hour later

Mya POV

Me,Naomi,Chris,my mom and Sean's mom all sat in his room doing something.

Greyson left because has to work and Paris left with him of course so now it's just us five here.My dad wasn't here because Asia was having some thing at her preschool,which was fine with me since their creating memories with her.

I was on side on Sean in his hospital because he refused to let me leave him or as he says "abandon him".I chuckled at myself as my stomach made sounds.I sat up on Sean hospital bed and decided to head to the cafe since miss Grey give me permission to walk around the hospital and explore.I slipped out of Sean's arm slowly and gently till he pulled me back.

"Where you going"he said pouting a little with his eyes still kinda closed.He was still a little high off that anesthesia.

I wanted to laugh so bad

"To the café I'll be right back"I said making him smile with his eyes closed."See if they got some edibles down there for me"He said laughing licking his lips.

"Boy this a hospital"I said placing a kiss on his forehead laughing at him. "I'm deadass I know a girl here who sell it at the bakery here her name que"-I cut him off by placing my hand over his mouth smiling. "How about I get you some chicken tenders and a gatorade"I said.

He nodded before pulling out his phone

I slipped on my UGGS and grabbed my wallet along with my card which basically was to show my permission to explore the hospital.They've had people ran away or kissed them before surgery so it's something they do now apparently."Wait I'm coming too"Naomi said getting off Chris lap.I frowned my eyes at the sight,I was so confused on what's going on with them too.

I nodded and waited for her to get her things she needed then we walked out the room.We walked down the hall and then into the elevator.

It's was only us two

"Sooo what's going on with you and Chris"I said smirking a little while pushing the Lobby button.

"Going down"

A big smile plastered on her face as she looked my way. "We go out now"she said laughing a little.I jump on her in respond making as both fall.

We both busted out laughing

"Awwww congratulation Naomi,I'm so happy for you"I said in a happy tone as we got back up. "Thank you"She said laughing as she brush herself off. The elevator door open and revealing the color lobby.We talked about random things till we hit the café.

To my surprise it wasn't as colorful as I thought I would be,it's was more of darker modern colors.

It smell really good though