28

Miss Grey finally got done with here check up on me. "Alright I'm gonna go get you a MPAC so we can see if you can go see other patient"she said before washing her hands.I nodded my head as if I knew what she was talking about.

The heck is a MPAC

(If you confused on what that is it's because I made it up It stands for)

Mental 

Physical

Approval

Check

)

"By the way,what's the patient name you want to see name"She said drying her hands. "Sean Sekani Jordan"I said smiling. "Aright I'll back back soon"She said before left out the room.I gave her a smile back then look at the floor as I heard the door swoosh behind her.

I began to swing my feet back and front out of boredom until I got an idea.I could shower since dad bought me some Clothes from home.I got up out of bed with the machines following me.

I forgot about these machines

How the hell am I supposedly shower with this machines.I sighed as I got back on the bed,bored out of my mind.I fell back on the hospital bed for a while till another idea pop in my head.

My phone

Believe it or not I haven't seen or been or my phone since I was admission into the hospital.I was too busy stressing,sleeping and eating to realize.I jumped up from my bed making my parents jump too.

Guess I scared them

"Girl what the hell are you doing"My mom said rubbing her eyes while my dad just sat there holding his chest.I wanted to laugh so bad but managed to held it in. "Do you know where my phone is I haven't had in seen I got here"I asked them.

"Did you look in your purse and bags"My dad said ad someone knocked on the door.I shook my head no before speaking "Come in"I said as I check my bags hoping my phone was in there.

The door open revealing my cardiologist again.She has a big machine with a computer attached to it.I shook it off and got back to looking for my phone while still listening to Miss Grey.

"We took the MPAC on the other patient you wanted to see and it came back positive meaning you can go see him if yours come back Positive,it basically will determine if you in good enough health to see other patient"she explained.

I nodded my head giving her my full attention so she could she I was listening to her. "What do I have to do"I asked going back to searching for my phone.

"Show me your mentally and physically healthy then revive a shot to fight off germs,which shouldn't be hard because I know you are since I'm your doctor and knew this"she said patting my shoulder smiling.I laughed and shook my head as i continued to looked for phone.

"Ok you ready to start"

ꨄꨄꨄ

We finally finished everything up and got my results back-they come back positive.I pulled Dr.Grey into a big hug.