19

𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝟾:𝟷𝟷𝙰𝙼

Me and Naomi walked out our hair appointment.I decided to get a black straight sewing while Naomi got a black curly sewing."Girl my head hurt"I said scrunching up my face as the sun beaming.

"Here"Naomi she handing me a Tylenol out the pack she had in her purse.I thank her and got in the car heading to my house.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"Naomi looked at this one it'd be perfect for you"I said showing her a dress.

Naomi and me were currently at my house on Pinterest looking at graduation DIY and dresses.We already cap,dresses and accessories but we was just bored.Plus we wanted diy our caps so we were just looking for ideas.

"Awww that's cute and it's purple"she said looking over at my phone "When our nail and makeup appointment"she added.

"Our nail in about 15 minutes and our makeup appointment later-we should head out now"I said getting off my bed going to get my jacket.I looked outside and saw that it wasn't snowing anymore the sun was actually out.

I swear the whether is bipolar

Naomi put her jacket and we headed out my room and made our way then where my mom was.
"Mom we-what's wrong"I frowned my eyebrow since her wiping her eyes."Nothing baby I'll lock the door on y'all way out"she said walking to her room I went after her till Naomi pulled me back "let her have some alone time maybe she need it right now".

I nodded and turned the opposite way since my eyes are no now fulled with tears that I refuse to let fall.I headed for the door with Naomi not far behind me.

"Sissy"

I turned my head to Asia,she was upstairs watching me from the stairs.I kinda forgot about her because she so quiet."Yes baby"I said walking up the stairs to her while Naomi went to my kitchen,probably to find a snack.She raised her hands up as a sign to pick her up.I know she wanted to go so I picked her up and headed to my moms room.

"Mom I'm taking Asia with me"I scream at her door knowing she could hear from inside room.I walked to Asia room and put her on some cozy and her little Nike's.

"Naomi we taking Asia with us"I said coming downstairs with Asia.She put up an ok sign while stuffing a peach in her mouth.I scrunched up my face and laugh before walking downstairs towards her. I locked the door behind us and we walk to my car.

"Girl after I get these nail I'm bout to be feeling myself all fancy and shi"Naomi said.I looked at her and laughed pulling out.I laugh and put on some music and drove to the nail salon.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"Look"Asia said showing her hands in my face.I had let her get pink nail polish."They look so cute I love them here now we can go get some food"I said giving her a kiss on the check buckling her in.I jumped in the front seat and started the car up putting on the heat.

"Yasss y'all see my nails and hair stop playing with me purrr"Naomi said making a Snapchat.I laughed and headed to Macdonalds "girl my head still hurt from the sewing"."I swear bitc-girl,I forgot Asia boo was here"Naomi said looking back at Asia smiling.
I laughed shaking my head stopping at a red light.

"We got to got to Walmart to get the stuff we need to decorate our caps"i said turning into Macdonalds parking lot.

"Ok but first time to get some food come on Asia"Naomi said jumping out the car happily as I parked grabbing Asia out the backseat who was just as happy.I chuckled at Asia little self trying to run with Naomi in Macdonalds with her little legs.