10

Naomi POV

The car ride to Chris house was pretty silent
and awkward what happened since I last saw him.I decided to put my headphones in and listen to music to try to make a less awkward. "Naomi can I ask you something"Chris said looking at me then the road.

"About?"I questioned taking my headphones out.

I already know that what he wanted to talk about but I was trying not to talk about it. "So you don't wanna talk about it?"chris asked me. "Listen chris I really don't feel good can we talk about this later"I said coughing. "Yeah ok we can go to Walmart to get you some halls,tissue and whatever else you need so you can feel a little better"Chris said.

"Thanks baby daddy"I said looking at him then the baby.He chuckled when he realized what I said.

ꨄꨄꨄ

We got out the car and grab the baby and walk in Walmart. "Imma go get something right quick I'll meet you over in the pharmacy section in a minute tho"chris said putting the baby in the stroller for me.

I nodded heading in the pharmacy direction

On the way there the baby start to cry,I instantly open his diaper bag and pop the bottle in his mouth.I continued to walk till I was stopped by a boy. "Excuse me you drop this out yo bag"a boy I don't know said.I started to study his face and may I say this nigga is fine asf.

"The name Lucas by the way"he said licking his lips then biting it.The nigga know he fine asf I thought to myself. "Naomi"I said smiling at him trying to play chill. "Beautiful name for a beautiful women,yo men must be lucky as hell to have you"he said looking me up and down.

"Oh no I single and this is my baby for a project at School,see he not even real"I said showing him . "Oh damn Fr what school you go to?"he said smiling and smirking.I told him the name of my school as I picked the baby up to burp him.

"Damn I go there to but I never so you"Lucas said laughing and looking me up and down again. "Damn that's crazy and you said you name Lucas right"I said putting the baby back in the car seat. "Yeah"he said biting his lip. "Cool I hope to see you and school Lucas,bye now"I said quick turning around heading for the pharmacy before he could say anything.

I know he was fine and all but I had a feeling that he would ask for my numbers if I didn't.Don't get me wrong that nigga fine asf but again I don't know him like that.Plus i don't fall for looks even tho they make you do crazy stuffI want to get to know him before I get his number.

I had finally reach what I come for the god damn pharmacy.I quick grab all I need and went to find Chris.

It took me forever to find chris l but I finally found he in the sports section looking at a basketball which I'm guessing is for his practice since he play for our school .He didn't see me so I decided to scared his ass.That was in till I show him with a pink haired girl.I started to look closely at the girl that was hugged up on him.My eyes widen when I realized who she was.

" Monique?"I whispered angrily so chris and her couldn't hear me.I tried to walk away like I don't see them but got caught by the baby crying again.I quickly tried to put the bottle in his mouth to shut him up. "Naomi is that you"Monique asked laughing and smirking.

Me and this bitch had BAD beef every since she did what she did.

Me,Mya and Monique were all best friend at one point of time till she turned on us for Sasha and her friend.She started spreading rumors about me and Mya along with Sasha in me and Mya Junior year which made it hell.In Junior year I didn't like fighting because of what it cause.That was until I got tried of Monique picking on me and Mya.