25

Mya POV

I began to scream as I heard gunshots rang through my ear.Everyone had being to panic and ran leaving me and Sean and the floor getting stomped on.
My heart beat was going even faster making my chest hurt.I whined in pain as I began to weakly get off the floor.I took a breath which caused a sharp pain to ripple though my chest.

I started to pull it together so I can help Sean off the floor.I looked down and seen my worst fear possible.Someone I loved and played an important part in my life shot.

Sean laid there

Tear started to pour out my eyes as I instantly reached to grab him.Bleed began to splash out of his mouth as he looked into my soul with his dark brown eyes.Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes as I looked back at him.

Now wasn't the time I needed to focus

I threw his arm around my shoulder making him yelp in pain as the blood that was in his mouth fell upon the floor.I quickly snapped my head at him seeing the gun shot whom located on his chest close to his heart.I blinked a couple of times as my vision got blurry due tears that was trimmed my eyes lids.

I have to be brave for him

I quickly sat Sean down in a chair nearby before taking off my jacket to cover the whom as I applied pressure to it making him yelp."I'm so sorry but I have to"I said to him as I slung his arm over my shoulder once again.

We began to make our way through the panicking ocean of bodies who pushed us every which way making Sean whined every time."Move out the way someone's been shot and needs emergencies service please move"I cried out as my voice started to crack.
After I said that a couple people helped me get Sean out the house by pushing people out the way.

Thank god

"Someone open the front door"one of them said as the others open the door giving me a clear path to the outside.

Which was no better just more chaotic then inside. "Ok everyone protect her and the boy and make your way to the-"the same person said,pausing waiting for me to tell how the car looked. "Orange Lamborghini"I said in pain as my chest rippled in sharp pains again.

They all nodded in response and stood in front of me and Sean and began to walk towards his car.I began to walk with Sean when he began to talk to me. "Mya tell my momma I love her"he said as he spit up more blood on his shirt.I instantly felt my heart drop from the words.

"Sean don't say stuff like that you not gonna die ok"I said on the verge of tears.He look down he tried to close his eyes."Sean stay awake and look at me"I yelled as the people help me put him in his car.I ran to the driver side of the car jumping in before grabbing his keys out his pocket.

I inserted the key in the ignition with one hand and apply pressure to the whom again with the other.I began to pull out with my free hand as the other stayed applying pressure to his chest.I breathe as the tears started to roll back in my eyes.I wiped my tears away as emerged on the highway.

Then it hit me

I need to call his parents

"Hey Siri call Mrs.Jordan"I said still focusing on the highway.

"Calling Mrs.Jordan"Siri said as she started to call Sean's mom.

"Hey Mya how's the party going"

I froze not knowing what to say,how do you tell someone their kid was shot.

This what's harder than I that

"Mya you there"

I shook my head before taking "Y-yes I'm here it's just-um-I-well Sean-"I said panicking as my voice cracked. "Mya calm down,take your time what happened"She said sounding worried.