33

Mya POV

We enter one of the elevator that had just opened and pushed Lobby.

"Going down"

I leaned and laid my head on one of the elevator wall. "Someone's ready to go"my mom said chuckling at my actions.I smiled and leaned back up before talking,"and you know it".She smiled and pulled out her phone from her purse to read something.

"Your dad and Asia in the lobby"she said putting it back in her purse.I smiled and said ok before looking at the elevator floor we were on.

3th floor

Since we were close to the lobby I started to gather all my bags and wait for the elevator doors to open.

"Lobby reached"

The elevator doors open up revealing the colorful lobby.We walked out the elevator and down the steps and seeing Asia and dad in the play area.And from the looks of it they were having a tea party.

Dad saw me and mom but Asia didn't

He smiled and motion his head as a gesture for us to come over there.I chuckled and headed over to them with mom following behind me. As we got close to them I started to tiptoe.I smiled and quietly sat behind them before speaking up,"Can I have some tea too Asia".

Asia eyes light up as she jumped up with a smiled on her face realizing my voice.She turned around and jumped on me making me chuckle.

She was burning up

"Sissy"Asia said in her tiny yet loud voice as she pulled away.

I observed her

She had a red nose,puffy gloomy eyes with a tissue box in her hands and her hair was put in two crazy uneven looking ponytails.

Yup

She definitely sick-that and my dad attempted to do her hair."I miss you too Asia baby"I said giving her a warm smile.She smiled back and went to mom next who was cuddle up with my dad.I got from off the ground and hug my dad next,joining the big family hug.

We all laughed and pulled away from each other. "Let's go"my dad said looking into my moms eyes.I smiled and nodded as I picked up Asia and her tissue box.Out of the corner of my eye I saw a person wearing a hospital gown with a bandage wrap around their head staring at my every move.

They were obviously a patient

But why were they staring at me?

I frowned my eyebrows starting to feel uncomfortable as we walked towards to the entrance.The person keep staring at me till I made it out of the hospital.

Alright then

Omniscient

Mya got on her dads car as things ran through her mind.Who the hell was that she thought to herself.She began to feel the creeps sneak up on her body making her a bit uncomfortable.She shiver rubbing her temples to relax herself.

She close her eyes as she felt her worries draft away somewhere else.James noticed his daughter actions from the driver sit."You okay Mya"he asked outta curiosity as he left the hospital parking lot.

Mya jump a little at the deep voice as she quickly opened her eyes.She nodded to him before looking over at Asia who appeared to be looking out the window from her car seat.Mya smiled and laid her head on Asia lap.Asia give a weak smile and stoked Mya hair as she continued to looked out the window.

ꨄꨄꨄ

Mya POV

I pick my head off of Asia lap and grabbed my stuff and got out.My dad got Asia as my mom open the front door.I walked in the house and smiled at the thought of being home again.

Afterward there's no place like home

I dashed up to my room and throw my bags on the floor and jump into my cozy non-hospital bed and groaned as I got comfortable.I turned on my tv and put on riverdale and laid there watching it till I felt myself getting tried.

Before I knew it I was knocked out

-love you guys
-❤️💫🌸