6

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝟹:𝟺𝟼𝙿𝙼

ꨄꨄꨄ

Naomi POV

It's been a couple days since the children museum.Since that day Chris and I have been texting a lot.Don't get me wrong he fine ass hell but that nigga a whole ass hoe.He probably just got done getting head from his hoes.I was knock out my thoughts by getting a text from Chris.

Chris🙄:hey babygirl wyd

First of all I ain't your baby nigga might wanna fix that sentence and nothing just chilling with Mya why

Chris🙄:yeah okay but that's a conversation for another day wanna come over Sean house to chill Mya can come too

hell no I'm good😂when will you learn that am not one of these hoes who dream is to be with you and "chill"with you

Chris🙄:I know you not a hoe Naomi you not like that and I promise am not gonna try anything with you.

let me ask Mya if she down with your annoying ass

Chris🙄:bet babygirl

This nigga always trying me with that damn babygirl shit.

I hopped out of Mya bed and when into her bathroom where she was.I been sleeping at her house since that day at the children museum.It's not that I don't like going home,I hate going home.I used to love it before my mom died,but when she did my dad became a alcoholic and still is to this day.

He started to hit me from time to time.I can never catch a break from him because this is a everyday thing.Till this day only Mya and her mom don't know.Plus Mya's mom think of me as her own so she doesn't even care how long I stay along with Mya.She even said I can come over any time and not have to ask her.

I opened the door to see Mya doing her hair and edges."Want to go over Sean house to chill,Chris invited us". She laughed and said "how can he invite us to someone else house"

"I didn't even think about that but am sure Sean's fine with it"I said laughing back. "I guess but what about his parents,oh right he told me they never home and always on Business trips and stuff "Mya said finishing up her hair.

"Awwww look at my best friend knowing stuff about her men"I said smirking.
She did a hair flip and said "you know it hahaha am just kidding".I smirked and look at her "best friend"I said starting to dance.

We got dressed and went down stair to eat the breakfast her mom was cooking and headed out saying goodbye to mom."So what's up with you and Chris"Mya ask smirking. "The fuck you mean Chris a whole as hoe I mean don't girl me wrong he fine and all but I know that nigga be fucking with hoes on the daily"I said drinking my Starbucks.

"So how are you and Sean friendship going"I ask turning the topic. "I don't think he thinks of me as a friend but I guess he's cool and stuff"Mya said driving into Sean's driveway.

"Look at my best friend pulling up to her men house"I said recording me on Snapchat.Mya took my phone and got out the car to deleted it.

"No bitch gave it back I'm gonna pose it"I said chasing her to Sean's front door laughing.

Before I could get it Sean open the door,Mya slide pass him laughing then finally deleted it. "Your little flexible ass play too much Mya"I said taking my phone away from her.