9

𝟷:𝟻𝟺𝙿𝙼

Mya's POV

"Hey baby mommy"Sean said walking over to me holding the baby with a smirk on his face.I couldn't tell what the gender of the baby was because Sean had it held to his shoulder.Judging for the diaper bag he had it must had been a girl.Seeing Sean with a baby was something that seem out of his character.

Not that I know his character like that but still

"Hey Sean"I said looking at him with a warm smiling. "Awww is someone happy to me"Sean said in a baby voice. "Nope"I said getting up walk pass him. "Where you going"Sean turning around watching me like a stalker."To get the car seat you forgot"I said looking back at him.

I walk to the front of the class and grab a girls car seat.Lucky some people were still looking so I didn't have to get any ugly one.The cover up on it was teal mostly with little arrow on it and in the inside it was pink.I walk back to Sean and the baby he was still holding on the shoulder.

"Got it"I said holding it up for him to see it. "Wanna hold it"Sean said referring to the baby. "It?you mean the baby?"I said with a confusing face and question in my voice.

"Nah nigga-yes the baby here"Sean gave me the baby.I picked the baby up from Sean I looked at her.She had curly hair with some beautiful brown eyes with a pink flower head band.Even tho she was fake she look really real because the details and her hair.

"Can we name her Ava"I said still looking down at the baby. "You want to name it"Sean said laughing a little. "Yeah why not"I said now looking up at Sean with a warm smile.

"Okay but why Ava tho?"

"First thing that came to mind"I shrugged

"Ok weirdo I'm with it"Sean said looking at the baby.The rest of the class went well and she went over the basics of how to take care of the baby and what to do if such and such happens.Before I knew it it was time to go I put Ava in her car seat.Sean check to see if everything we need was in the diaper bag.

"Did we get everything?"I asked Sean. "Yeah we
got it all"Sean said grabbing the car seat Ava was in. "Okay then we ready to go"I said picking up the diaper bag and walking in front of him to leave. "I will watch her for the da-"Before I could finish saying what I had to say Sean pick me up with one hand holding me and the other holding the car seat.

"Sean put my down now!"I said stuttering nervously. "Nah am good"Sean said looking straight in my eyes.I felt my heart skip a beat and drop and my face heat up from inhaling the smell of his cologne.

"Since when is he like that?"

"Sean look what you did people are gonna think we something now"I said blushing hard as hell."And you point is?"Sean said walking out the class room still holding me.What did he mean what my point was?My point was that Sean a popular person in the school and everyone was gonna be talking about this.It's gonna cause drama with me and Sean many girlfriends at this school,that was the point.

I managed to jump out his arms and fix myself.Then when it hit me that I didn't have Sean number so we can keep in touch for this project. "Sean we need to exchange numbers to stay in touch for this project"I said as he walk over to my car. "Oh shit yeah I almost forgot"Sean said looking down at me.

He put Ava in the back seat of my car then we exchange numbers. "See you later Mya"Sean said pulling me in for a hug.My heart started to Beat faster and faster as I got closer to him he smelled so good. "Why your heart beating so fast Mya you good?"Sean asked looking worried. "I'm ok it's just heart problems"I said trying to calm down my heart.

"Ohh damn I didn't do even but hug you"Sean said laughing and licking his lips.I laughed along and we pulled away from the hug and Sean walk to his car. "Bye Sean"I said opening my door to get in. "Bye Mya take care of my baby-I'm coming over your house to see you and the baby later so text me the addy"Sean said turning to me then continued to walk to his car.I smiled and got in my car and started it and drive home with Ava.

Chris POV

Me and Naomi had been group together for this parenting project.Which wasn't that good because we weren't on speaking terms but it's was whatever.I went up their to get a baby so me and Naomi could have a baby for this project.I grab a little boy with curly hair.

They didn't have much went I got up there so I grab a car seat and diaper that was for a boy I left out the class.I decided to text Naomi to let her know that we had been pair up together.

Naomi I know we not on speaking terms but we got to do this parenting project,we got assigned to it together

Naomi❤️:ok did you get a baby yet?.

yeah it's a boy

Naomi❤️:how does he look?

Attachments:1 image

Naomi❤️:Aw he's cute🤱🏾
Naomi❤️:can I get him tonight?

ok but I want to be with him for the night too so if you want him you want me we a package deal

Naomi❤️:alright but you got to come get me so we can go to your house because I don't have a car

Alright I'm on my way
Rᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 2:19PM

I put the baby in the car and drove to the location Naomi give me.

Naomi POV

I quickly got out my bed and headed to the bathroom to fix my hair.

I had took my braids down a couple days ago and was currently natural.I put on sweater and some black leggings with some Ugg's.Chris pulled up a couple minutes later after I got dress.I let my dad know I'm gone for tonight but when I found him he was drunk passed out on the couch.I sigh and turned to walk at the door where Chris was waiting.