32

𝟿:𝟺𝟽𝙿𝙼

Mya POV

So I just learned a couple things in the last couple of minutes

Number one

Sasha wants me died and was planning to hurt me with some chemicals of her making because me and Sean are talking or whatever.Number two:I get to be discharged from the hospital tomorrow,but sadly Sean has to stay for three more day before he can get discharged.

Number three

My cardiologist is now my permanent doctor when I come here for a doctor appointment which I'm pretty happy about honestlyAnyways I'm currently sitting in my hospital bed with my phone getting ready to watch Netflix since visiting hours is over for me.Which was weird since am not a fan of horror movies.

People say it's not scary so am gonna give it a chance.I grabbed my pink fuzzy blanket that was in my bag and bundled up getting all cozy and comfortable.

Here goes nothing

ꨄꨄꨄ

The credits come on as the movie finished up on my phone.To my surprise it wasn't scary,it was more interesting then scary for me.I sat up on my hospital bed and then checked the time.

𝟷𝟷:𝟺𝟿𝙿𝙼

I know the movie was long but wow

Time sure the hell did fly by

I shook the thoughts outta my head as I plugged my phone up.I turned to the side of my bed and saw my mom sound asleep with a coat for cover.Her expression looked like she was cold,I quickly grabbed my blanket and walk to her,pulling the coat off and replacing it with the blanket.

Outta nowhere my phone started to make sounds.I turned around and walked back over to my phone seeing a FaceTime from my dad.

I accepted and it connected in no time

It's was a sick looking Asia and my dad

"Asia wanted to call you since she not feeling good"My dad said drinking coffee as he handed Asia his phone.

She was sitting in mom and dad bed,must be sleeping there tonight.I smiled at the thought of my family."Hey Sissy"Asia said smiling so weakly that her smile looked more like a frown.You could tell she wasn't feeling good at all.

I frowned a little

"Hey Asia baby "I said giving her a warm smile