8

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝟼:𝟸𝟽𝙰𝙼

ꨄꨄꨄ

Mya's POV

The sounds of rumbling from outside my door woke me.Mom must not have to go to work or doesn't have to go in early.Asia busted in my room not even a second later holding some bacon. "Hey baby"I said getting out my bed and rubbing my eyes.She giggle and ran out with only her pull up on.I just sat there smiling then laughing at her reaction.

I looked at my phone to see I only had about 25 minutes to get ready.My eyes widen as I dropped my phone on my bed and bolted to my bathroom to get ready.Not because I had to do my makeup or everything.I didn't have to worry about that because I hardly wear it.I just wanted to eat my food in the house not in my car like last time.

I did my morning routine then my hair then pick a simple outfit since it was my first day back for being suspended.Naomi get bored a few days ago and did a little something to my hair so I didn't have to worry about that.

Thank god for that

I applied a some lip gloss and did a quick eyeliner wing and threw on some earrings.

I grabbed my backpack and keys going downstairs."Ready for your first day back"I grabbed my food and sat down with my family."We'll see"I mumbled before eating my pancakes.I didn't want to go if I'm being honest but I don't have a choice.I finished up my food then washed my hands heading for the door. "Bye mom bye Asia I'm off"I said waving closing the door behind.

I got in the car and started it and texting Naomi to be ready. 

Messages

I'm on my way Naomi

Best friend🥰🤍:I'm not feeling good so I'm not going to school sorry boo

you ok??

Best friend🥰🤍:yeah I'm good just feel weak and hot and cold and stuff

ok but If you need anything my mom doesn't have work so you can go come over here if you need to❤️

Best friend🥰🤍:ok boo I love you have fun at school🥰imma text you throughout the day to check in on you❤️

I love you too❤️and okay

ꨄꨄꨄ

𝟼:𝟻𝟾𝙰𝙼

I got out the car and took a deep breath before closing the door.Why the hell did Naomi have to be sick the first day back?I started to walk in school with my head down trying to avoid drama at all cost but I run into it.In front of me was Sean and Sasha at his locker in an argument.