38

𝟻:𝟸𝟽𝙿𝙼

Mya POV

I drop Naomi off at Chris house and pulled out the driveway.I looked at my phone to see the time 5:27 PM.Where the hell did time go?It was just like three something last time I checked.I shook it off and continued driving to Sean house which wasn't far.

I soon arrived and pulled in the driveway which only had his car in the driveway.I pulled my phone out and called him so he could open the door for me.I put the car in park and got out walking to the front door.Sean stood in the doorway with a big ass smile on his face.

I blush and chuckled at him and his facial expressions. "I missed you shorty"he said picking me up and spinning me.I smiled hard as hell and held on to him so I wouldn't fall.

"This feeling neutral-by the way where's you parents"I asked outta the blue.His house was too quiet for someone to be here.I didn't even hear the puppy. "My dad outta town and my mom sister and my niece headed to the mall not to long ago before you came"

"What about the puppy"

He put me down and pecked me on my right check."Downstairs"He said grabbing my hand and walked into his room.He'd been watching a basketball game on tv.He had all type of shit on his damn bed.A black faux fur blanket,hella pillows,his phone,the remote,snacks and a small individual pizza box on the table close to his bed.

What the hell is he doing having a show marathon?

He pushed his blanket back and sat down making me fall in his lap.I grabbed his blanket and pulled it over us.I started to move around in his lap to get comfortable.He pulled his hands around my waist and held me tight so I couldn't move.

"Stop moving so much before I get hard girl"he lowly groaned.I blush and started to play with my hair outta nervousness. "I just needed to get comfortable I wasn't purposely try to get you turned on"I said looking back at him.He took his eyes off the tv and looked at me.

"Go ahead and get comfortable but don't freak out when you started feel something poke you"he said smirking. "You play too much"I said laughing my nervousness off. "Ion playing"he eyed me whiles chuckling.I shook my head and tried to comfortable in his laps.

He kept groaning every now and then as I move around on him.I bite my lip and laugh as I finally found a comfy spot on him. "You think that shit funny huh"he asked poking my side.I looked back at him and nodded my head.To be honest I thought it was more sexy than funny.Even tho it wasn't the first time I would've hear it it never gets old to me.

We stared at each other for a minute before my eyes started to wonder his features.His soft plump chocolate lips,his beautiful brown eyes and his curly good ass hair all looked good right now.I was too outta it to see he was doing the same to me.

Only his eyes stayed on my lips

I licked them and got closer to his face till our noses touch.I close my eyes and pressed my lips against his.I felt him smirk against the kiss.He kissed back and stuck his tongue in my mouth making me melt.I began to move my hips around on his lap earning a grunt outta him.He pulled me around towards him grabbing a hand full of my ass.I smiled into the kiss and started to grind on him again.

Soon enough his dick started to poke me from beneath me.Without breaking the kiss I took one of my hands by his pants and massaged him.

He release a sexy ass groan

I broke the kiss and got off his lap and between his legs.He frowned his eyebrows at me like I was a damn creature.I smirked as I reach for his budge in his pants.I took a deep breath looking him in the eyes fill with lust.