16

𝟼:𝟺𝟾𝙰𝙼

Mya POV

"Mya are you up yet your going to be late for school"I heard my mom say.I groaned at the thought of school.I'll be so happy when I graduate.I've been waking up more later then I usually do for school.
I got out of bed feeling weak hot and cold."Mom"I shouted loud Enough for her to heard me.

"In Asia room!"

I walk in Asia room and saw my mom touching Asia head forehead. "I don't feel good I think am gonna stay home"I said sitting on Asia bed which wasn't much room because she had a toddler bed.

My mom touched my forehead "Oh lord you and Asia are sick ok well you guys can stay home together ".I nodded and looked at Asia and saw how cute her little red nose due to her being sick.

"I have to go to work but I'll called your school and Asia daycare and tell them the news"my mom said getting up from the bed.I smiled and turned my attention back to Asia.I grabbed her hand and we walked to my room slowly do to the aching.

I laid Asia down and saw I had three text from Naomi.To be honest I felt bad because I kinda forgot about her since I  woke about feeling sick.

Best friend🥰🤍:you don't have to come and get me
Best friend🥰🤍:I spend the night at Chris house last night so we going together
Best friend🥰🤍:I had one of these days with my dad I'm ok tho❤️

I read it and quickly my bad feelings turned to good feelings.

ok❤️btw am not coming to school am sick along with Asia sorry😕

Best friend🥰🤍:oh man ok well at least I'll have Paris still for today feel better boo I love youuu❤️

ok I love you🥰

I locked my phone and sat it on my nightstand and laid next to Asia in my bed cuddling her.I put on Disney junior and let her watch it well I rested my eyes for a minute.

Sean POV

𝟽:𝟶𝟺𝙰𝙼

I rolled out of bed and groaned"who let this damn dog up again"I mumbled hearing my mom dog.I walked to my door and close it then headed to my shower.I jumped in the shower and did a quick shower.I finish then jumped out and got dressed in something simple.

I picked my phones up from my bed then headed downstairs. "I put your breakfast in the microwave I gotta go work"my mom said giving me a kiss on the check ."oh and you going to have to pick your niece up from the airport after school"she added.
"Mackenzie? "I said rising my eyebrow in confusion.

I don't know shit about this.

"Yeah"She said grabbing her purse heading for the front door.I instantly got a smile on my face think about my big girl.Mackenzie was my three year old niece that my non blood sister had when she was 19,she 22 now.Even tho I'm technically the one child I'm not if you get my drift.Only time we really talk is if it about Mackenzie or when their coming down where we lived.

I shook the thought off and grabbed my food from the microwave and and my gatorade.I haven't ate a home cook meal in a while before school.I locked the front door and started to head out the door to my car.