22

𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝟿:𝟻𝟸𝙰𝙼

Sean POV

I sucked my teeth "bro who the hell let that damn dog up here again"I said sighing pulling my cover over my head.I can never get sleep in peace." My nigga what mina do to you"I heard a familiar voice say.

What a minute...

Who that hell in my room cuz last time I checked I came home with onlymy parents.I ripped the cover off my head and seen Chris laying on my chair at the end of my bed eating some cereal.

When he get here?

"Ok first of all mina wouldn't stop barking so a nigga can't get sleep-secondly when you get here and who the told you to get some cereal"I said getting out of bed rubbing my eyes.

"Nigga what you mean when I got he-nigga you know I was here I spent the night"Chris said looking up at me.Shit still didn't ring a bell.

"Yo parents left to run some errands and we lit a blunt to smoke then got the munchies,ate some snack and crushed in yo room after playing a round of 2k-you good"he added looking concerned.

Ohhhh we got high it make since why I don't remember last night.Don't do drugs kids,It's bad for you.

Not for me tho

"Nigga why you ain't just say we got high it would've saved you time"I said walking to my jar of weed. "Nigga-I know you not about to smoke"he said laughing.I shook my head "Nah this for later I'm just rolling up right now"I said as he jumped off the couch with his cereal. "Oh alright,by the way your mom left some food for you to eat before your dad and her left for work together"he said opening my door going downstairs.

I nodded my head and followed him downstairs to the kitchen grabbing my food from the microwave sitting it on the counter.

"Aye nigga let's go see Austin when you done ,that nigga got the new 2k"Chris said washing his bowl out."Bet am bout to get dressed"I said jogging to my room.

I almost forgot about my nigga Austin-he was my cousin on my mom side.He was a year younger than me but you'd never know that unless you know him cause he act mature for his age.I throw on a Nike outfit and a white tee than grabbed my phone.

"Alright we out,text Grayson to see if he wanna come through"I said heading to the door grabbing my keys and food from the kitchen counter.

"Alright"chris said coming out the kitchen slowly with a pop tart and an water bottle.

"Come on nigga I gotta locked the door"I said pulling out my phone my pocket. "Alright I just had to get a snack for the ride"chris said walking out the door.
This nigga just had some cereal not even an hour ago.I shook my head and locked the door then headed to my car.

A nigga gotta blasted

ꨄꨄꨄ

𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟽𝙰𝙼

Austin house

We pulled up to Austin house and got out the car and walked to his door. "Austin come open the door"I said knock on the door.

"Wassup nigga"Austin said opening the door with a big ass smile in his face.I shook my head and give him dap going into the house. "Where yo fine ass mama"Chris said patting Austin back.Austin close the door then snapped his head at Chris. "Bro stop playing-I heard you got a girl"Austin said laughing waiting from an answer.