15

Mya POV

Sean started to slide his hand slowly up my thigh making me feel some type of way.I didn't know if I was dreaming or not so I pinched Sean in the arm.

"What the fuck was that for"Sean said pulling away for me."You need to stop come on"I said looking at him.A smirk came on his face"So you wouldn't stop me if we didn't"He said opening his car door.I sighed then chuckled a little.now I got this nigga head full.

"So why'd you do it"

"Your lips look kissable so I kissed you"he mumbled."Just as long as you know I'm not gonna be your new toy to play with so you can't kiss on me"Sean mumbled something under his breath but I ignore it.I grabbing a cart then which straight into the craft section direction-well I was.Sean just wondered behind me on his phone.

"Sean keep up"I said looking back at him because he got farther and farther."I walk at my own goddamn Pace girl"he mumbled "Aye I'll be right back"he add walking away.

I shrugged wondering where he was going and soon reached the craft section.I grabbed the stuff Sean mom and me needed and put it in the cart.I pulled my phone out and text Sean to see where he went be stopped when I bump into someone.I rolled my eyes as soon as I saw who is was.He did the fuck boy lip lick.yup this is definitely that boy josh.

I kept walking and sped up my pace. "Damn babygirl slow down a nigga tryna speak to you fine stubborn ass"he said kissing his teeth grabbing me."Listen I don't mean to be rude but please don't"I said yanking my hand away from him.I walked away as I heard him calling after me.

I wondered the store until I found him and some red haired girl by the condoms and to be honest I don't know why I didn't look here first.I took a long look at the girl to see if I knew her but I didn't.

I cleared my throat cause me to get their attention.The girl looked at me with a stank face "Can we help you". "Nope"I said popping the p

"I'll see you at the checkout line seen"I pucker my lips and turned my heels.The girl laughed while Sean started to look back at the condoms like he don't heard me and her.

"Oh so you one of his many hoes am guess,Listen am his main so just leave now,I swear you got put hoes in their place sometimes"she said making Sean snap his head towards us now.

I chuckled at her stupidness and the nerve calling me a hoe. "What your name"I asked in the most nice way possible."Cali"She said rolling her eyes."Well listen Cali-you need to know is that you definitely not his main cause he doesn't have one of those cause he to busy being a hoe so California or whatever you name is I suggest you stop saying that cause you look stupid saying it"I walked away leaving them both.

I'm kinda over this

"Damn Mya slow yo ass down you made me grab the small condoms and shit now I gotta go back"Sean said getting irritated."Then go grab the right kinda and come on I'm ready to go now"I grabbed my stuff and stood in the self checkout line.My phones went off in my pocket.

Best friend🥰🤍:heyy boo wyd

nothing at Walmart with Sean and guess what happened

Best friend🥰🤍:What?

you was supposed to guess😭but anyways Sean kissed me

Best friend🥰🤍:damn boo you about to rope him in huh?

Nahh he still talk to people so I doubt but wyd☺️

Best friend🥰🤍:girl in the car with Chris he offered to pick me up from my doctor appointment I had today so yeah

okkk imma text you later then text when you get home safely

Best friend🥰🤍:I got you❤️

"Alright come on I got them"