3

I checked out and walked to my car praying my mom isn't mad or upset at me. I'm not sure how she will react to this but I hope she can understand that I was standing up for myself.But my mom has always tried to get me to come out my shell so it shouldn't be that bad right?

Right?

I hope so

She even tried to make me and Sean get along when we were younger.Just thinking about it makes my have weird feelings.To be honest I have mix emotion about him even tho he bully's me I still do crush on him.I tried to fight them because I know he doesn't feel that way about me.

I was knock out my thoughts by one of the bags falling.I pick it up and started the car then put my aux core in my phone then play kelvin heart by J.Cole.

She my number one, I don't need nothing on the side
Said that I was done for good and don't want no more lies
But my phone be blowing up, temptations on my line
I stare at the screen a while before I press decline
But she plants a seed and it still lingers in my mind
Told myself I'm strong enough to shake it and I'm trying
But I'm only human, I know loving you's a crime
If I take this cookie now one day I'll do the time

I let the music play as I road down the street

ꨄꨄꨄ

I pull up in my driveway and I got out praying one more time.As I get inside I seen my mom cooking.

She noticed me and frowned her eyebrows

"Mom I need to talk to you it's about school"I said scared."What is it hun"she said turning the stove to low turning her body completely to me.

Here goes nothing

"I got in trouble at school and I'm suspended for a week for being in a fight but coming home I got you some of your favorites"I said in one big breathe with her bags in front of me as I held them up.

"Thank you for being honest baby but I already know that hun"she said.I stood there completely confused as she went back to cooking.

"But how" I said still confused

"They left a voice message for me to listen-I listen to it a before you got here and bout time I was done listening to it you open the door"she said ."So....you not mad" I said as a wave of relief hit me."Baby it's ok it happens but I have a question"she said turning back around towards me.

"What is it"I asked my mom as a smirk come across her face."Did you beat her ass"she said smirking.Not wanting her to know that I didn't stand up for myself I had to lie.My mom would fight me herself if she knew.I died of laughter I nod yes,she smile at me as I headed to my room leaving her stuff on the counter.

One lie won't hurt her since I've barely ever lied to her my whole life.

Mya's mom

I went in my room and starting getting my things set out for my shower.After today I needed one and asap before my body possibly gets sore.