Character list

Name: [Name]

Role: Antagonist

Specific relationship with others: N/A

Personality: Whatever is the readers personality

Appearance: What the reader looks like

________________________________

Name: Leo

Role: Love interest

Specific relationship with others: Twin brother with Keo

Personality: Pretty much the definition of an iceberg. He is cold, emotionless and calculative. He only opens up to people that he has known for an extermely time. Otherwise, he rarely speaks unless he has to. Even if he does talk, it's in short sentences.

Appearance: He has black hair, violet eyes, blue headphones (Keo gave it to him as a present because "he needs a pop of color in his wardrobe") , wears glasses (only when he's interacting with the protagonist). He normally wears a buttoned up grey shirt, with black jeans and a brown belt.

________________________________

Name: Keo

Role: Love interest

Specific relationship with others: Twin brother with Leo

Personality: The opposite of his brother, Leo. Keo is the personification of a sugar high. He is energetic, loud, obnoxious, but is generally a very bubbly and excited individual.

Appearance: He was born with black hair, like his twin, but dyed it red to match his personality, he also has violet eyes but his is lighter than that of his brother. He is never seen without his trusty dog tag necklace. He normally wears a white hoodie labeled with a pizza picture along with blue jeans.

________________________________

Name: Lumine (everyone just calls him Lumi)

Role: Love interest

Specific relationship with others: N/A

Personality: The angel of the group. He always tries to find the best in others. He is definition of "putting others before yourself." Lumi is usually cheerful and happy, making him unhateable by even the most cold person in the world. Although he does get super mad if you manage to piss him off...

Appearance: honey brown hair, sunset colored eyes. He has a tiny black earring on his right ear. Lumi normally wears a maroonknit sweater, dark blue jeans and his trusty watch (given to him by Nari)

________________________________

Name: Easen (everyone just calls him Essi or Es)

Role: Love interest

Specific relationship with others: N/A

Personality: The cinnamon roll of the group. Normally on the quieter and shyer side, Essi often wants to be sociable but is too scared or too embarrassed to talk. He is a rather cute and happy individual and is always supporting the people he is close with. He tends to fear saying the wrong thing and hurting the other person, causing him to become kinda socially awkward.

Appearance: He has pale yellow hair and silver gray eyes. He normally wears an oversized sweatshirt with a small little cactus at the top and white baggy leggings with light blue lining.

________________________________

Name: Nour (hates his name so he goes by the name of "N")

Role: Love interest

Specific relationship with others: Older brother of Nari

Personality: Nour can be easily defined as 'rude' to those who don't know him. He is cold and acts really harsh to everyone around him, but once you get to know him he's just a big ol' softie. N hates sugarcoating the truth and often says what he's feeling at the moment, hence his 'rude' reputation.

Appearance: Red hair, green eyes, has a tiny white earring on his left ear (he doesn't like to admit it but the whole reason why he and Lumine both have an earring is because he was scared of needles). He normally wears a grey tank top and a pair of green cargo pants.

________________________________

Name: Nari

Role: Love interest

Specific relationship with others: Younger brother of Nour (incredibly resents N for some reason)

Personality: The rich kid type. He is snobbish, acts like he is above everyone and is narcissistic, but in reality he is incredibly ditzy. The way Nari usually get any kind of work is by giving orders to everyone around him, unfortunately for him they just ignore him. Nari usually puts himself before everyone else, unless it's Lumi. I mean who wouldn't love Lumi.

Appearance: Much like his name, Nari's hair is nearly identical to that of the nari flower (which is a magenta-ish color). He has emerald green eyes. Because his hair is slightly longer than the others, he clips back his hair with a crown shaped clip. His clothes is a bit fancier than the others. He wears a simple black vest with a dark red short-sleeved shirt and black dress pants.

________________________________

Name: Rion (nicknamed Ri by Keo)

Role: Love interest

Specific relationship with others: Only trusts Essi

Personality: A snake. For people who don't know the true Rion, he is a charming guy. But in reality, he is obsessive, manipulative and extremely hostile to everyone around him except for Essi for some reason.

Appearance: White hair, green eyes, he wears a plain white v-neck shirt and a pair of black dressing pants. He always wear a necklace with a onyx heart chain on it (given to him by Essi).