9. Punch

A/n: Special thanks to my brand new editor, @Fandom_Droppings, for polishing this chapter

A/n: Special thanks to my brand new editor, @Fandom_Droppings, for polishing this chapter. Go check them out.

"Leo, I'm bored." [Name] was sitting on the couch, creepily staring at the black-haired boy in front of her. It has been a couple of months since Crystal met the playboy, Nari, and so far the plot was going along smoothly. Last week, in order to show how 'resilient' and 'strong-minded' the lady was, Crystal kicked several N, Nari and Leo, in the no-no zone because they were shamefully flirting with her. Three days prior, she clumsily spilled boiling hot coffee on Lumi after an extremely eventful cafe date. Just yesterday, she and Keo went to her house for a 'study date', but in actuality, it was Crystal attempting to make Keo tell her his 'deep, dark' past.

Overall, the last month has been pretty successful.

However, the girl with the shining eyes had yet to meet [Name], thus causing the antagonist to spend her days off lounging around the living room annoying the others. The only source of entertainment she had was stalking Crystal, but that quickly got old real fast.

"Here," Leo muttered and threw a phone at the spiritless girl, hitting her forehead in the process. [Name] glared at the boy while rubbing her red forehead.

"I thought you were supposed to be the polite one in Crystal's harem." The [color-haired] girl grumbled and stared at the screen. It seemed like Miss Crystal was chatting up a storm with Mr. Student Council President.

[Name] slightly cringed, Crystal had the same writing style as a hormonal eighth-grade girl. She used a bunch of unnecessary emojis and wrote in intangible acronyms. Here was an actual screenshot of their conversation:

Crystal: OMGZZZZ, Hiya prez. I cn't bleve i gt ur # !!!1! <3

Leo: Nice to know.

Crystal: HAHAHHAhaahaAH. Lololololz Ur soo0oooo funny. :)))))

Leo: What?

Crystal: O sry I gtg. Mom callz. TTYL baeby. ;)))

Leo: Bae...by?

Her contact name was set to "Demon Girl".

While [Name] was feverishly scrolling through Leo's chat history, Rion, who was sitting across from [Name], looked up from his video game.

"Wait. It's mine and Essi's turn tomorrow, right?"

Leo nodded his head, confirming Rion's question. The albino cursed to himself and returned back to his game. [Name], who was already done reading Leo's chat, also mentally cursed to herself. She could only pray that tomorrow goes smoothly.

**********************************

Eventually, the dreaded tomorrow came. The tension was high and the air, thick. Essi and Rion were in their position already and the stalking team, [Name] and Keo, were changed into their disguises. [Name] was in the school uniform and was tasked in following Crystal's every move. Keo was right in front of Rion and Essi, disguised as an inconspicuous vending machine.