Bonus chapter: Fort

Author's note: Because your author is the queen of procrastination, she asked her lovely editor, @Fandom_Droppings, to write a bonus chapter for y'all and, boy, did they deliver. Please enjoy.

[Name] was collapsed on the couch and bored out of her mind. Her phone was charging and she wasn't allowed to eat a snack right before lunch. It was currently the weekend which meant no Crystal, thus allowing everyone to take a well deserved break. Sadly, the only person she could talk to was Aidyn, and [Name] wasn't about to put herself in that situation The antagonist sighed deeply before scanning the room.

Leo, was busy reading a random book, Lumi was in the kitchen, probably making lunch, Essi and Rion were having a small conversation about.... something. Keo occupied his time by singing and dancing along to a heavy metal song being played through his headphones, Nari was on his phone creepily talking to himself, and N was nowhere to be found. If [Name] had to take a guess, she would most likely say he's in his room. It really seemed that if [Name] wanted to avoid a death of boredom she would have to make conversation with Aidyn, who had wrapped himself in, yet, another burrito blanket.

'Now or never I suppose...' as she begrudgingly trudged over to him.

"Uh... Aidyn...?" She hesitantly poked the burrito. Everyone froze, stunned that [Name] was willingly talking to Aidyn. The household looked over at the two, even Lumi poked his head out of the kitchen to watch. Aidyn gasped, also stunned.

"Yes my daughter?" The male quivered, tears of joy swimming in his eyes.

[Name] paused. Did she really want to deal with all of this today? Yeah, she was too bored not too. Oh the things humans do for excitement.

"Well... I don't have anything to do, and everyone else is busy so, uh..." She sighed and uttered the words sealing her fate. "Would you like to, hang out? Or something?"

Shock was evident throughout the room, was she insane?!

"You want to hang out...? With me?" Aidyn was too excited for this.

"I, um, yes?"

"Of course! Come with me! We're gonna have the best time today!" He jumped up and grabbed her arm.

"Okay... but calm do-!" She was pulled into another room before she could finish.

The whole room was stunned. "What just happened...?"

**********************************

Lots of giggling could be heard from inside of Aidyn's room, and the others were starting to get suspicious.

"Could she actually be having fun in there...?" N muttered, confused when he had been filled in on what happened.

"Not without me she wouldn't!" Nari scoffed, ticked that someone else would dare have fun without him.