13. Discussion

-- Probably if N and [Name] became a couple-- 

"RISE AND SHINE BEAUTIES!" Was the first thing [Name] heard when she was, oh so wonderfully, woken up at 4 am by a series of pots and pans banging against each other.

"WAKIE WAKIE [Name]! Get ready for another wonderful day!" Aidyn shrilled and burst in the dark room. He made sure to flip on all of the lights, purposefully annoying the antagonist to the best of his ability despite knowing full well of the dangers that would arise from his actions.

[Name] hissed at the bright light and dove underneath the cover.

Aidyn rolled his eyes. "No need to be so dramatic. It's not that early. It's only like...4 am." The brave soul proceeded to rip off the covers, causing the girl to scream bloody murder.

[Name] made sure Aidyn could see the very special finger she was holding up for him.

"A lady should not perform such a heinous act." Aidyn chirped. As if on cue, Aidyn's comment was interrupted by a vase zooming past his face, grazing him slightly on the cheek. A trail of blood dripped down Aidyn's cheek as the vase shattered right next to him.

Unfazed by the unsettling amount of blood running down his face, the male cheekily smiled at the irked girl, "Looks like someone's been getting friendly with Rion~" [Name] eyed the seemingly stupid man in front of her, wondering why he wasn't cowering underneath her. That was when she noticed it.

A full set of pillow armor encompassing his entire body.

A metal pan resting in his hand, ready to strike at a moments notice.

This cocky little bugger was prepared for any attack she would throw at him.

"Don't. Even." [Name] hissed underneath her breath. She couldn't wait to murder the man who decided it was a wonderful idea to forcibly wake her up at 4 am. After all, no one likes being woken up early.

Especially [Name].

She even considered the possibility of grabbing the knife Rion gifted to her on her birthday and throwing it at the smug man in front of her. Yup, she was willing to go the extra mile. Nothing comes between a girl and her sleep. Nothing...

Ok, maybe she was spending too much time with Rion. Just maybe.

Before the girl could go through with her plan, a bucket of icy cold water 'mysteriously' found its way on top of the [color-haired] girl. 

"Be doused and purified by thy holy water that hath cleared thou of all sins." The black-haired devil mockingly chanted as he continuously threw buckets of water onto [Name]. 

"..."

"..." 

"I will murder you in your sleep."