12. Meeting

-- New cover by @TheUndietaker --

Today was the day [Name] made her debut in Crystal's story and, boy, she was not excited. This morning was already a frenzy with Aidyn freaking out and attempting to sort everyone into their respective teams:

Keo and Leo were on the stalking team because only God knew why. The energetic twin was disguised as a potted plant and the silent one was dressed up as a vending machine.

Sei and Rion were on the distraction team because Crystal would actually give up her arm for Sei (Rion was just there).

Finally, [Name] and N were on the acting team. Pretty self-explanatory.

Due to her wonderful role as the annoying and clingy girlfriend, Aidyn practically FORCED the antagonist to cling onto N's arm while the two were walking down the hall. Another reason why [Name] wasn't in the best of moods.

Sure, clinging onto a handsome guy was fun and all, but clinging to a popular boy's arm was practically begging to be gawked at like a zoo animal. To sum it all up, [Name] was pretty much looking around anxiously, self-conscious about the whispering around her.

Every time she heard her name said out loud, the girl grimaced.

"N, they're totally looking at my hair." [Name] whispered to the said boy. She knew she should've trusted the nagging voice in her head when it told her to 'mysteriously' disappear for a week.

"Your hair isn't the worst thing to look at, I guess?" N whispered back while attempting to reassure his pretend girlfriend by awkwardly patting her back.

Despite the sweet and uncalled for action, [Name] would have none of it.

"The sick bastard (Aidyn) literally dyed my hair platinum blond while I was asleep. I'm walking around school in a cheerleading uniform rather than the school uniform." [Name] took a deep breath before continuing. "I look like I'm from a cliche high school rom-com." The girl was full-on ranting by now.

Don't get her wrong, the newly-turned-platinum-blonde wasn't particularly mad at Aidyn, most of her anger was directed at Crystal for her close-minded perspective... and a bit at Aidyn for dyeing her hair.

"I mean... you don't look terrible in platinum blonde, but your natural hair is slightly better." N softly mumbled, looking away in embarrassment, his face was the same color as his hair. A classic tsundere move.

'Aww, N, you big ol' softy.'

[Name], always one for compliments, had a big cheesy grin on her face. She knew N always had a hard time expressing himself, so a genuine compliment from the red-head was a real treat.

The girl teasingly poked N's cheek, laughing when she saw his red face grew two shades pinker.

"You two look like ketchup and mustard with your red and blonde hair!" An energetic voice suddenly shouted into the headpiece, scaring the bejesus out of the couple.