The Aidyn show

-- Aidyn; probably whenever he has to take care of someone's mess--

Author's note: This is just an extra chapter. Chapter 14 is currently under editing right now!

_________

The stage is set. The lights turn on. The curtains arise. Cheers come pouring in.

READY, SET, ACTION

Aidyn: *stares into the camera with a sparkly microphone in hand* Helloooooo Ladies and gentlemen. I'm your favorite host, Aidyn, and you're watching the "Aidyn Show!"

Nari: Narcissistic much?

Aidyn: Can it wannabe prince, you shouldn't be saying anything.

Anyway... we're in for a real treat today! Why don't we welcome our special guests! Give it up for Lumi, N, Nari, Keo, Leo, Sei, Rion, Essi and [Name] (My god that was a mouthful)!

Essi: *excitedly claps before realizing that he was clapping for himself*

Aidyn: So, how are my darling children doing today?

Sei: It's great to be back, ya know! Really gets the blood pumping. (Is being paid to say this)

Aidyn: Cool cool. What about you, Leo?

Leo: I don't want to be here.

Aidyn: We're just gonna ignore that...how do YOU feel Lumi?

Lumi: I'm a little nervous, but excited to be here! Isn't that right N? Did you know, last night, N was telling me how excited he was for this!

N: *flashes a look of betrayal* L-Lumi!

Nari: *snickers*

Aidyn: Thank you for that wonderful transition Lumi, cuz today we're tackling questions sent in by the readers!

Aaaaaannndddd, speaking of our lover boy here, the first question is for him! Our readers are dying to ask: What are your feelings towards [Name]?

[Name]: *stands up abruptly* WAIT! I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS!

N: *blush intensifies* I-I don't know what you're saying... we're just friends...

Rion: *jumps in on the action and wiggles eyebrows* Hmm~ looking back on chapter 6 and 12, there was some obvious romantic tension between you two~

[Name]: You don't have to reply to them- *mouth gets covered by Keo's hand*

Keo: Did you know Ri-ri, N here was very jealous when he saw [Name] talking with you last chapter.

Rion: Don't call me that.

N: *face becomes an actual tomato* I-I mean she has a decent personality and... and-