10. Sei

--Sei for better imagery--

-Last time on Operation: Make the Protagonist Happy-

"M-miss! Th-thank you so....much for saving...me."

*Slap*

"[Name] you shouldn't rip up the script."

"I know this is sudden, but a brand new student will be transferring to this class tomorrow. That is all."

_________________________

A tall and muscular boy strolled into the classroom, his uniform was unbuttoned and one of sleeves hung off his shoulder. The male had both hands shoved inside his pockets, giving him an 'I don't care' kind of vibe. His green-hair-green-eye combo immediately stood out, seeing that no one else had mint-colored hair. He had a permanent scowl taped on his handsome face making him look unapproachable. Overall, the transfer student had a dangerous bad boy aura surrounding him.

"The name's Sei." He spoke with a slight accent before his eyes boredly drifted towards the tree [Name] was sitting on. The teacher awkwardly coughed, as if urging Sei to say something else about himself, but the green-haired boy just ignored him and sat down in the only empty seat.

The whole class (except for Leo) stared at the mysterious male, hoping for more detail. However, all they received was an impressive middle finger. Crystal had a shocked expression on her face.

It seemed like our little bad boy has caught the attention of our precious protagonist.

After a rather uneasy morning, the lunch bell finally rung, causing the whole cast to immediately jump out of their seat. As they were about to make their way to the brand new transfer student, the group spotted Crystal already chatting with Sei.

"Hiya Sei! Nice to meetcha!" Crystal bubbly exclaimed.

"F**k off." The boy in question replied while propping his feet on the desk like the bad boy that he was.

Crystal swooned.

"Aw. That's not very nice~" [Name] swore she was purposefully flirting with Sei.

"Anyway, I hope we can get along." Crystal winked. WINKED. At the transfer student.

This... this girl was such a hypocrite!

Sei smirked at the protagonist, as if knowing she was going to say that. "You don't want to get caught in the mess I'm in."

[Name] slightly gagged.

Sei ignored the rest of Crystal's questions and fangirling and swaggered away dramatically, leaving a bright red Crystal and a confused household behind.

Needless to say, the walk back home was... uncomfortable to say the least. The whole household was hesitant to speak to Sei, well, everyone except for Keo. The red haired ball of energy was avidly yelling into Mr. Bad boy's ear, irritating poor Sei.