Chapter 20: What!?

Aeri's POV

It had been a couple of days later. I felt a lot better than I did a couple of days ago. However, the dizziness still never went away, my blurred vision would occur every once in a while, and every morning when I wake up, I felt the need to vomit. But, I can still do things like I normally do, it's just, I have to be extra careful now or else I'll collapse.

I was at "Jungkook's," sitting across from Jungkook at a table, while Ms. Jung was running the busy shop. Many customers were coming in and out of the shop, buying Ms. Jung's delicious bread, and even saying hi to me and Jungkook even though they never saw us before in their lives.

"Hey, you gotta eat this, Jungkook," I said, holding up a cinnamon roll in my hands, trying to feed him but he wouldn't eat.

"I don't want to eat it though," he complained like a little child. "I don't like cinnamon rolls."

"It doesn't even taste bad," I said, struggling to get him to eat it.

I tried stuffing the cinnamon roll in his mouth, but he would turn his head from side to side like a little baby in its high chair that doesn't want to eat what its mom feeds him.

"Come on already! It's not that bad, I promise you!"

He then got a hold of my wrist, and said, "Fine, I'll eat it. . ."

I smiled and yelled happily, "Yay-"

"FIRST, call me jagiya, then I'll eat it," he said with an evil smile on his face.

I stared at him, my cheeks blushed a pink color. I licked my lips, and gave in, "Fine."

He softly giggled, waiting for me to say it.

I quietly sighed, closing my eyes. Then, I opened my eyes and looked at him again. Tightening my stomach, I brought forth my aegyo voice and said, "Jagiya. . ."

Jungkook stayed still, his eyes widened in shock from my voice.

"Aeri wants you to eat this cinnamon roll, but you wouldn't," I made a sad puppy sound, "Aeri will cry if you don't eat it. Please eat it for Aeri. Please. . ." I made a whiny sound. Then, I looked at him with my questioning eyes, waiting to see what he was going to say.

He stayed still, not moving, probably flustered from what I just did. "Yah, I didn't ask you to do aegyo," his voice was stiff. And his ears were noticeable as they turned red.

I looked away from him, chuckling to myself. Then, clearing my throat, I looked at him again. I said to him in an aegyo voice again, "Aeri loves you very much." My mouth ended up pouting cutely as I stared at him with my puppy eyes.

"Too weak," he said.

"Yah!" I slapped him on the arm. "I called you jagiya just like you asked me to, now eat!" I smeared the cinnamon roll on his lips as he wouldn't open his mouth.

He moved his head away from the cinnamon roll and got a hold of my wrist again. "Kiss me on the cheek first, and then I'll eat it." He said, once again with an evil smile on his face.

"You brat!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, I won't eat it anymore then," he said looking away.

I shook my hands, "No no no." I then used my aegyo voice again, "Aeri is very sorry. I'll do as you say."

He then turned his head facing me again and pulled a tight smirk on his face. This brat!

I drew in a deep breath, my lips were pouting. I looked at Jungkook lowering my eyebrows.