6

It's suddenly morning and Jungkook and Rose are still in the same position as they were last night.

Everyone starts to get up. Jungkook gets up before Rose.

Jimin notices and goes by Jungkook, who on the edge of the bed and Rose is awake, but still in bed.

"Hey Jungkookie, did you sleep well?" Jimin asks him, sitting next to him on the edge of the bed. Jungkook nods his head. "That's good, do anything naughty?" Jimin asks him, chuckling. "No and stop asking that." Jungkook lies. Jimin raises one eyebrow. "Really? I do not believe that Jungkookie." Jimin replies. Jungkook rolls his eyes and gets up. "Yes really. Did you and Jennie do anything naughty?" Jungkook asks in a sarcastic voice. Jimin thinks for a moment. "Actually yeah. It was great." Jimin admits, smirking.

"That's good to know that you enjoyed it you little naughty boy." Jungkook laughs. Jimin smirks and chuckles. "Is she good?" Jungkook asks him, trying not to laugh, looking at Jennie, then at Jimin. Jimin nods his head slowly. "Great, that's all I needed to know." Jungkook says.

Jimin gets up from the bed and walks over by Jennie. "Hey." Jimin says. Jennie takes a sip of coffee. "Hola." She says, smiling. Jimin smiles at her.

Jungkook walks over by the mini fridge and grabs the gallon on milk. He closes the fridge and grabs a cup and pours the milk into his cup. He opens up the mini fridge and puts back the gallon of milk. He leans up against the counter and takes a swig of milk.

Jisoo sees that Rose is still in bed. She goes over to the bed and tries to pull her off it. Rose starts to laugh. "No. I don't wanna get up right now." She whines and laughs. Jisoo ignores her and continues to pull her leg. Jungkook notices this and looks at them and laughs quietly while smiling. Rose notices him looking at her and Jisoo and laughs even more.

Rose finally gives up and gets up. "Loser." Jisoo jokes with Rose. Rose giggles and walks over to Jungkook, who is still drinking his milk. "I saw you looking at Jisoo and me." Rose says to Jungkook, leaning against the counter next to him. "Yeah, you girls were just having fun, and I'm not gonna take that away from you. So that's why I didn't do anything to stop Jisoo." Jungkook explains, finishing his milk and setting his cup in the sink. Rose nods her head.

"You excited to go shopping with us?" Rose asks Jungkook. Jungkook nods his head.

"Well, I'm gonna get dressed now Kookie." Rose says to Jungkook, standing in front of him with both of her hands on his shoulders. "Okay, don't be long." Jungkook replies, grabbing her hips. Rose giggles and gives Jungkook a kiss. Jungkook kisses back and smiles.

Rose walks over to her dresser and starts to search through her clothes. Finally, after a few minutes of searching, she finds a baggy white t-shirt that says "savage" on it and short shorts with tiny rips in the front. Rose goes into the bathroom.

Jungkook goes over to his things and picks out his clothes. He picks out light blue ripped jeans and a plain gray t-shirt. He waits for Rose to get out of the bathroom.

He grabs his comb and starts combing his hair.

Rose finally gets out of the bathroom. She also had to put on makeup. Jungkook rushes into the bathroom.

Rose takes a seat next to Jin. "Hey." She says, smiling at Jin. Jin smiles. "Hi Rose, you look beautiful today." He says in an uncomfortable voice. "Thanks." She replies, grinning. She catches on that he feels uncomfortable and then she sits by the girls. "You girls excited about going shopping?" Jennie asks the girls in their little huddle. The girls nod their heads. "I love shopping." Lisa says, smiling.

Jungkook finally comes out of the bathroom and notices the girls in a circle. He smiles at Rose and she smiles back. Jungkook sits with the guys, but always seems to be looking at Rose.